Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2014, 11:13:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327466 Posts in 13409 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy VII XBox 360 remake......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII XBox 360 remake......  (Read 23196 times)
Robert Boyd

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 02:12:15 PM »

Actually, the recession is the reason why I think any FF7 remake that existed would end up on the 360 as a multiplatform game.  Sony is in a really bad financial situation at the moment (not just their gaming divisions, but everything) and I really don't think they would be able to pay enough money to ensure a FF7 remake being exclusive to the PS3, even if they wanted to.

This is all academic though since the chance of a FF7 remake anytime soon is pretty much nil.  If one does come out this generation though, I would expect the announcement soon after FF13's release.

everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »

Unless Micro$oft spill a lot of money I donīt see it happening... and since theyīre getting pounded by this Recession... well you get the idea.
Ah, yeah. Pounded. Only made a 4.2 billion dollar profit in their entertainment division for quarter 2 last year.

Man, what will they ever do.

[/url]
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »

Will Square Enix actually remake "Final Fantasy VII" for the XBox 360 gaming console very, very soon?

Yes!!!

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2009, 06:54:08 PM »

Unless Micro$oft spill a lot of money I donīt see it happening... and since theyīre getting pounded by this Recession... well you get the idea.

Drop the $ crap. $ony can be just as valid, and all of these corporations ultimately have the same goal anyway.
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 08:22:13 PM »

I know, right? MS and Sony should just give shit away for free and not worry about making a profit.

Honestly, we would have seen a FFVII remake by now. S-E's just too busy whoring out DQIV-VI, IX, and X and the Fabula Nova Crystallis or however the fuck it's spelled.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 08:43:22 PM »

Will Square Enix actually remake "Final Fantasy VII" for the XBox 360 gaming console very, very soon?

seriously though. This wasn't even a RUMOR. What was the purpose of saying this?

macirex

mac_luzer@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 10:53:55 PM »

Drop the $ crap. $ony can be just as valid, and all of these corporations ultimately have the same goal anyway.

Sorry Wonīt/Canīt do, I know $ony is also interested in my money but at least my PSX, PS2, PSP, Handycam DCR-SR200, w800  were/are of the utmost quality and never failed to deliver (the only black sheep on the family was a DVD player which pretty much died on the second year of use).

This kind of quality is something Microsoft has failed to deliver with their products: windows 95 was great I have to admit, windows 98 was unusable during the first year I switched inmediatly to milllenium in hopes of better performance... what a great mistake... then came XP it took one year and SP2 for it to become the best windows ever (after 3.1). Finally Vista... what can I say? it came preinstalled with my laptop (1gb ram), 2 months ago it was installing some updates and crashed thus starting a never-ending cycle of updating-crashing. Iīve never owned a XBOX, but it has been proven to be reliable, something It canīt be said about the 360.   

Basically of all the Sony products Iīve bought, 90% satisfied my needs and never had problems. With Microsoft Iīve bought at least 9 of their products (5 windows, 2 offices, 1 frontpage, 1 visual basic) with 4 of them I ended not using after 6 months... that gives us 60% of products that I actually could use. Thatīs why I think Micro$oft does deserve the $.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2009, 11:02:39 PM »

I've had my Playstation 1 and 2 both break down on me, but the real reason I don't want to see it because it's really fucking obnoxious.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2009, 11:11:05 PM »

Sorry Wonīt/Canīt do, I know $ony is also interested in my money but at least my PSX, PS2, PSP, Handycam DCR-SR200, w800  were/are of the utmost quality and never failed to deliver (the only black sheep on the family was a DVD player which pretty much died on the second year of use).

This kind of quality is something Microsoft has failed to deliver with their products: windows 95 was great I have to admit, windows 98 was unusable during the first year I switched inmediatly to milllenium in hopes of better performance... what a great mistake... then came XP it took one year and SP2 for it to become the best windows ever (after 3.1). Finally Vista... what can I say? it came preinstalled with my laptop (1gb ram), 2 months ago it was installing some updates and crashed thus starting a never-ending cycle of updating-crashing. Iīve never owned a XBOX, but it has been proven to be reliable, something It canīt be said about the 360.   

Basically of all the Sony products Iīve bought, 90% satisfied my needs and never had problems. With Microsoft Iīve bought at least 9 of their products (5 windows, 2 offices, 1 frontpage, 1 visual basic) with 4 of them I ended not using after 6 months... that gives us 60% of products that I actually could use. Thatīs why I think Micro$oft does deserve the $.

You're a dumbass.

everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2009, 11:38:10 PM »

You're a dumbass.
Here here!

[/url]
macirex

mac_luzer@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2009, 11:47:59 PM »

You're a dumbass.

Yup, also a Sony fanboy... a Microsoft hater... and since Nintendo always deliver good products count me in as a Nintendo supporter!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:50:47 PM by macirex » Logged

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 12:07:27 AM »

Being a fanboy isn't something to be proud about.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 01:17:43 AM »

I don't like Vista either, but at least Windows 7 sounds like it'll be one of their best operating systems yet.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009, 01:37:58 AM »

You're a dumbass.

Yup, also a Sony fanboy... a Microsoft hater... and since Nintendo always deliver good products count me in as a Nintendo supporter!
The PS2 had a high fail rate, and Sony VAIO computers had exploding batteries for a while.

So while a 360 might red ring on you, the Sony computer would've killed you.

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 02:33:40 AM »

« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 05:20:00 PM by KillerArmoire » Logged

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: