Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 12:31:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334816 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  360 wireless headset question.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 360 wireless headset question.  (Read 1273 times)
Buddy

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 27, 2009, 09:41:17 PM »

I got one of these about 6 months ago when I decided to get an X Box Live account. Never used it much aside from playing hockey with one buddy quite a bit a few months back. It seemed to work fine then aside from some echo problems every so often. I got it out again when I got Left 4 Dead, and it's not working hardly at all now. Sometimes I can hear people in my speakers, not through the wireless headset, but most of the time it's just I can't hear them, they can't hear me. And when I check my batter gauge meter, when it's not working the headset icon shows up, when it's not, the icon isn't there at all.

I have noticed one thing in the last day or so... every so often I can get the headset to sycnh up in quadrant one where my controllers (which is a WIRED controller) is located. When I can get both my controller in quadrant one AND the wireless headset to go there as well, my headset works. Most of the time however, I turn my 360 on and when I turn on my wireless headset, it automatically goes to quadrant 2. And when this happens, it never works. AND when this happens I cannot get it to go to quadrant 1. It just keeps defaulting to 2 and I can select 3 or 4 if I want. It seems random when I can get both my controller and wireless headset to both be in Quadrant one, though it may not be.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: