Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 11:57:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334694 Posts in 13707 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Girl Pregnant at 11 years old.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Girl Pregnant at 11 years old.  (Read 3822 times)
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2006, 07:46:01 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/healthmain.html?in_article_id=385968&in_page_id=1774&in_a_source=&ito=1490

Her 34-year-old mother, who gave birth to her youngest child eight months ago, said she was 'proud' of her daughter.

Right. I'm sad to see that there are people that are people this irresponsible. Smoking at nine years old? Drinking at ten? Another thing is that I'm confused on how the guy who did this can be charged with rape, when it doesn't seem like it was forced anyway. Always blame the man for the pregnancy, right?
Sazabirules

xTheRedCometx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 08:01:07 PM »

She wants to do so many things with the baby even though the baby may be messed up since she smokes so much.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 11:22:49 PM »

You would think that in this modern day and age where accurate information is easily accessible and that parents and schools should educate kids about sex that people would stop believing idiotic backwater ideas like "you can't get pregnant the first time" or "don't worry, I'll pull out before I shoot."  Newsflash- you CAN get pregnant the first time and every time (unless you use protection, and even that can fail) and there are live active sperm in the pre-ejaculate, so "pulling out" doesn't work either.  

Methinks the girl and her mama need an intense re-education.

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 11:50:38 PM »

Quote from: "Dincrest"
Methinks the girl and her mama need an intense re-education.

Or intense stapping of the eyes and shroving off a cliff.

/IRC inside joke ftw!

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 12:24:18 AM »

"I can't wait to take the baby swimming and out for walks in the pram. I think I'll be able to cope as I've had lots of practice looking after my brothers.

I wonder where the mother was when she was getting all this "practice."

"I know how to feed a baby its bottle and I can change nappies. But I panic and cry if they're sick and I don't like giving them a bath because I'm a bit frightened.

Like that's all you need to know when it comes to raising a child.

"I was upset and so was my mum, especially as she'd just had my wee brother. We had a big argument and I ended up locking myself in my room and running away to a friend's.

Sounds like a typical kid to me.

She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

WTF?! Yea, you might not feel the affects dumbass girl but your BABY will. The kid will probably be such an unhealthy mess when it is born you'll  be paying thousands of dollars for medical bills.

I can't fucking believe it. The fact that this shit exists in a modernized, first world country is sickening to me. Hell, even for a third world country eleven year old mothers probably don't happen.

Seriously.

EDIT: I was browsing through the comments and one person said the mother should be prosecuted for negligence. I agree. I also think her children should be taken into foster care, because wow, that's just messed up.
Murdoc

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 01:07:59 AM »

Wow, what a dumb bitch.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 01:17:13 AM »

Poor girl.  I've seen how having a kid can fuck up a teenage girl's life forever.  I can't even fathom what it would be like for a preteen.

How sad, for everyone involved.

Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 01:31:36 AM »

I love white trash. They provide so much hilarity.
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 02:14:40 AM »

I think we just proved DR has a human heart in that cold robotic chest of his.

But yeah... while I might laugh, this is too sad on many levels for words.
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 09:20:15 AM »

Fucking chavs.

I don't find smoking affect my pregnancy. That's such a stupid fucking thing to say. I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest, but I do feel for the kid, which will no doubt grow up to be another fucking chav who impregnates a 13 year old, and the cycle continues.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 02:23:02 PM »

Huh...looks like she wants to get her middle aged years started asap.
Its sick though, they both need  a slap and need to start thinknig ethically.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Redeemed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 09:17:59 PM »

My wife and I teach preschool at a non-profit in the inner city. The vast majority (if not all) of our parents are teens, or had their children when they were in their teens. In fact, I have some moms that are under 23 and have 5 children already (and started having kids when they were 13).

You would think having a child at a young age would make you grow up really fast, but actually the opposite is true. Their maturity seems to be locked in to whatever age they started having children. It's really depressing. Seriously, I think that's one of the major reasons for the breakdown of urban USA. You have children having children having children, etc...Each generation becomes more and more immature.
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 05:25:58 PM »

Holy Jesus, everyone envolved in that story should be put to death.  I can't believe what people fucking constitute as life anymore.

Stop taking up my oxygen.

Quote from: "Degolas"
Fucking chavs.

That's what I said.

Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 09:23:07 PM »

Wow....having sex at 11... I think that's when I first fully understood what it was, and my main question about it was "why do people want it when its just for making babies?".  lol

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Morwan

Herniated Dick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 09:57:27 PM »

What a couple of dumb bitches. It's depressing that their stupidity is being passed onto future generations.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: