Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 02:44:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319718 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Master System.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Master System.  (Read 3348 times)
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: February 19, 2009, 05:58:02 PM »

Yo, lads, I'm looking to get my hands on a Sega Master System for...  Not 60 dollars.  Looking on eBay is yielding ziltch, so...

Need the system, wires, preferably two controllers, light gun, and maybe some games.  I'm not looking to pay much, like...  Seriously, people seem to think that the system should be sold for 60 bucks.

Or even if no one has a system, anyone know any websites where I can buy old retro games and systems for decent prices?  Obviously not looking to find a complete copy of Lufia II for ten bucks, but hey, once again, 60 bucks for a Master System?  Really, guys?

Also, bare in mind, lots of American sites won't ship to Canada for whatever reason.  So the sites need to be Canuck friendly.  :P

Cheers!

Angelo
Sephiroth's Girlfriend

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »

Do you have a genesis?  Power Base converters usually go for less than 60.

MereMare

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 03:22:40 AM »

Yo, lads, I'm looking to get my hands on a Sega Master System for...  Not 60 dollars.  Looking on eBay is yielding ziltch, so...

Need the system, wires, preferably two controllers, light gun, and maybe some games.  I'm not looking to pay much, like...  Seriously, people seem to think that the system should be sold for 60 bucks.

Or even if no one has a system, anyone know any websites where I can buy old retro games and systems for decent prices?  Obviously not looking to find a complete copy of Lufia II for ten bucks, but hey, once again, 60 bucks for a Master System?  Really, guys?

Also, bare in mind, lots of American sites won't ship to Canada for whatever reason.  So the sites need to be Canuck friendly.  :P

Cheers!

Try this website: http://www.mostlymusic.biz - it's a Canadian shop located in the Greater Vancouver area and does ship around the country.  I must add that they're a very reliable business as I've personally bought many games from them before and have never been disappointed.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 03:35:48 AM by rpgseeker » Logged

OBJECTION!
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 09:11:34 AM »

I have a lot of Sega Master System games that I would part with...many are RPGs as well (Y's: The Vanished Omens, Golvellius: Valley of the Doom, Spellcaster, and Miracle Warriors).
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:46:22 PM »

Let me know if you find a console and I'll try and send up some Master System games to you, no charge, provided that shipping to Canada isn't balls.

However, I don't know if they work anymore because my master system broke a long-ass time ago. However, I've got: Time Soldiers (which fucking rocks), Missile Defense 3-D (not with glasses), and Spell Caster . . . and I don't think anything else but I might have one more. I found them when I was home this weekend but I didn't read what they were.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: