Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 01:15:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334761 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 $10 on Steam this weekend
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 $10 on Steam this weekend  (Read 4785 times)
Roger S. Huxley

rogershuxley9
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 10:04:10 PM »

I didn't have time to play and get the achivements yet. I bet it sucked anyway, since everyone was probably playing scout.

Good to know it's fun stuff though, Valve is slow, but they make things right. Usually >_>
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 06:55:20 PM »

I didn't have time to play and get the achivements yet. I bet it sucked anyway, since everyone was probably playing scout.

Good to know it's fun stuff though, Valve is slow, but they make things right. Usually >_>

yep.  best plan of action is to find a server that has class limits.  hit me up on steam (under akanbe).  i have a clan server that has 4-5 different servers in it.  Usually pretty good games, has class limits, active mods who kick afkers and dickheads/fgt teens who think the N-word is cool, etc.  it's a good server.  the only bad part about it is the matches are somewhat unbalanced sometimes.  a lot of the same people go there time and time again so a lot of people group up with others they know.  i imagine other servers are somewhat similar though.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Roger S. Huxley

rogershuxley9
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 02:00:00 AM »

These days I mostly play on a server most of my friends are on. Not often do we have big games, but there are mods on it and people are nice.

I'm still interested in yours though, I could use a decent bigger server on which I could stick around.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: