Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2014, 09:51:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331626 Posts in 13578 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Megami Tensei Topic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 260 Print
Author Topic: Megami Tensei Topic  (Read 357631 times)
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2700 on: March 01, 2013, 04:30:56 PM »

http://gematsu.com/2013/03/shin-megami-tensei-iv-equipment-gameplay

Appearance altering equipment confirmed for SMTIV. Now you too can constantly look like a mismatched doof with no fashion sense whatsoever.

I'm going to be killing my demons in style; full suit and tie. Assuming I'll be able to do that.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2701 on: March 01, 2013, 05:01:54 PM »

Appearance altering equipment confirmed for SMTIV. Now you too can constantly look like a mismatched doof with no fashion sense whatsoever.

I'm going to be killing my demons in style; full suit and tie. Assuming I'll be able to do that.

You probably can, as long as you don't mind the crippling Phys weakness.

I'm hoping that a) this extends to other playable party members, and b) that there's at least one ruffled shirt option available.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #2702 on: March 04, 2013, 01:37:44 AM »

You probably can, as long as you don't mind the crippling Phys weakness.

I'm hoping that a) this extends to other playable party members, and b) that there's at least one ruffled shirt option available.

Someone said something about suits?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ddbf29dc5252c01f90730cd0d40f0eb2/tumblr_mj0ythrhJv1rfsme9o1_1280.jpg

Also P4G spoilers:

Code:
Just beat Shadow Rise and Teddie and finished exams. I lorve this game.

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2703 on: March 04, 2013, 07:01:28 AM »

Damn.  Nothing suits Yu like a suit.  I wish I had a Vita....

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2704 on: March 08, 2013, 02:47:13 AM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/07/raidou-kuzunoha-returns-atlus-is-reprinting-ps2-devil-summoner-games/

Good news for those who missed them.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2705 on: March 08, 2013, 05:29:10 PM »

SMT IV makes Demon Fusing easier by recommending fusions for you -- Source: Siliconera
Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2706 on: March 08, 2013, 06:38:24 PM »

Muahahaha, get those two, DDS pt 2, and my ps2 collection would be complete! I don't have P3 Vanilla, but I think we can ignore that one :D. So, how is the first Raidou Kuzunoha game? I've heard lots of good things about the second one, but is the first one bad?

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.
cj_iwakura
Wayfarer of the Time

Counting The Sheep

cjiwakurax
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2707 on: March 08, 2013, 07:19:35 PM »

Muahahaha, get those two, DDS pt 2, and my ps2 collection would be complete! I don't have P3 Vanilla, but I think we can ignore that one :D. So, how is the first Raidou Kuzunoha game? I've heard lots of good things about the second one, but is the first one bad?

Anything but. It's fantastic.

蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
Zendervai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2708 on: March 08, 2013, 07:41:51 PM »

I've ordered them too, but from what I've heard, the first one is good, but the second one is so much better that it kind of overshadows the first.
cj_iwakura
Wayfarer of the Time

Counting The Sheep

cjiwakurax
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2709 on: March 08, 2013, 08:48:24 PM »

I've ordered them too, but from what I've heard, the first one is good, but the second one is so much better that it kind of overshadows the first.

It's pretty much true, but the first has a better story for sure.

Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2710 on: March 09, 2013, 12:59:47 PM »

Okay, just order it. Gotta wait for the second one to be reprinted now. Has the first one even been reprinted yet? I'm thinking that since the reprint was announced the people who still had new copies decided they might as well lower the price.

cj_iwakura
Wayfarer of the Time

Counting The Sheep

cjiwakurax
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2711 on: March 09, 2013, 03:23:50 PM »

Okay, just order it. Gotta wait for the second one to be reprinted now. Has the first one even been reprinted yet? I'm thinking that since the reprint was announced the people who still had new copies decided they might as well lower the price.

No, in fact the first became highly sought after when 2 was announced. It was extremely common until then.

Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2712 on: March 09, 2013, 07:01:23 PM »

I just finished up watching the Persona 4 anime and holy heck did it put me in SMT mood!!....

I'm literally like an hour or two away from finishing Ni No Kuni and had planned on digging into some backlogs and x-box rpgs once I was done but I'm reeeeeaaaally feeling like something from the SMT universe right now....

So I think I have narrowed it down to Devil Survivor Overclocked and Persona 2 IS.... neither of which I played yet...

I gave Devil Survivor an few hours of my time last night and feel safe in retiring Fire Emblem as my current handheld endeavor.... really didn't hold my interest anyhow... tonite I'm gonna give Persona 2 a shot......

Poor Ni No has to wait til later this week... if I try and beat it now I'm just gonna be rushing through stuff to start P2 IS....

There is no relevance to this post BTW... I just couldn't stop thinking about starting P2 and had to express it somewhere, LoL

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2713 on: March 10, 2013, 11:01:39 AM »

Poor Ni No has to wait til later this week... if I try and beat it now I'm just gonna be rushing through stuff to start P2 IS....

If your looking for especially good gameplay, Devil Survivor would've been your game. However the story for P2 is just AWESOME. I'm still waiting for EP on the Vita, which is supposedly coming out Tuesday. You should also bump up the difficulty to hard for any kind of challenge. I managed to get through the game, barely bothering with fusion.

Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2714 on: March 10, 2013, 01:29:31 PM »

I also find the story in P2 good but oh my god, the dungeons. Actually, the problem may not be the dungeons but the high encounter rate of battles. Some dungeons just drag for far too long. At least in this PSP version (as opposed to the original, I assume) there is an easy mode which as the name says, it's pretty easy, so at least you won't get one shot death like it may happen in P1 where before you know half your party is confused (which even stacked, so you had to cure maybe 2 or 3 confuse).

Aside from that, it is good. I have not yet finished P2 but I went pretty far into it, more than half game and I recommend it, just keep it mind your mood when you play the game and the beginning is a little slow.

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 260 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: