Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 01:53:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338590 Posts in 13859 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Can You save the game after you complete Kingdom Hearts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can You save the game after you complete Kingdom Hearts  (Read 1334 times)
OblivionMaster

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 23, 2006, 03:37:01 PM »

because i completed it after alot of effort and then when the ' The End' screen came up (the one with the pic of da front cover on) i turned it off because it wasnt doing anything, I can handle defeating Ansem again but i would just like to know if you can save the game after you complete it.

please answer my question

There are three types of people in the world people who can count and people who can't

Let me note my username refers to the oblivion Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts not The Game Oblivion
Ragnarok-Sabin
Eternally Lurking

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »

No. Your last save point is the "Final Rest" area.

Doesn't matter much, as Ansem is pathetically easy and raises your level very little. You don't get any special things after beating the game, aside from the Secret Video, and even then you have to reach certain requirements. On top of this, with KHII already out, it doesn't mean a whole lot.
OblivionMaster

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 03:14:31 AM »

Quote from: "Ragnarok-Sabin"
No. Your last save point is the "Final Rest" area.

Doesn't matter much, as Ansem is pathetically easy and raises your level very little. You don't get any special things after beating the game, aside from the Secret Video, and even then you have to reach certain requirements. On top of this, with KHII already out, it doesn't mean a whole lot.
actually KH2 only comes out on friday in this country so im stuck doin nothing for a couple of days

There are three types of people in the world people who can count and people who can't

Let me note my username refers to the oblivion Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts not The Game Oblivion
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: