Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 03:42:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340915 Posts in 13933 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Those downloadable DragonForce songs on Guitar Hero...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Those downloadable DragonForce songs on Guitar Hero...  (Read 921 times)
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: March 29, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »

So I hadn't busted out Guitar Hero 3 in like ... 6 months. And I saw they released a couple more "track packs" (DLC) before discontinuing service and switching over to World Tour like mad.

I picked up the DragonForce pack and I thought "well maybe these ones are easier since TTFAF is so freakin hard."

...nope.

Granted, I think they might actually be easier in the sense that they don't have ludicrously-difficult intros (though it's not the intro of TTFAF that kills me ... it's about 75-80% through the song, at the hardest parts of the solo). But man, the three songs they put in are just ... ow.

My left wrist is in tons of pain. Strangely, my right wrist feels okay right now, but it will probably hurt tomorrow.

That was 3 hours of attempts, and the furthest I got in ANY of the tracks was 70% through "Operation Ground and Pound."

Anyone able to clear these songs?

(on expert of course. No point talking about those inferior, "do not match actual notes" difficulty levels)

Ramza

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: