Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 08:36:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341140 Posts in 13943 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 4736 times)
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 02, 2006, 02:37:24 AM »

So it's been a while since I've played and since I have nothing to occupy my time what with me being unemployed and all....I jumped back into the World of Warcraft.

Who are you assholes? And where the hell have you all gone? And what the hell happened to Vi Et?

I'm still Kaijsa (and a couple other names) on Shadowsong but I can't find any one else. I jumped on with a couple people that I played with way back when and am now a part of Jade Phoenix guild.

So....yeah....where are you asswipes? And dont reply with "huh huh I stopped so I could play some other MMO." I wasn't asking what you using to jerk off with, I was asking if you were actually getting some tail or gave it up to use good ole Righty.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 02:53:19 AM »

I'm Ambrey/Valanthe on Shattered Hand. Dags, his fiancee and DR are here too. Come on over and I'll hook ya up :) Send me a mail in game to Ambrey ^-^
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 03:05:21 AM »

I hope to god you are Alliance.

I'll msg you in game.

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 04:36:24 AM »

Hmm...seems I missed ya.

Just send me an ingame Mail and I'll hook you up with some gold and bags :)

So many people joining Shattered Hand, so you should be able to get some groups together ;) And if you need help with instances and such, you know where to find me :P
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 12:05:53 PM »

I am Aerim, 60 Gnome Rogue on Dark Iron in Knights of Arcadia.

-John

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 12:09:56 PM »

Come to Europe and meet all the Russains! :P

Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 04:20:13 PM »

Superflat on Gorefiend. I might start an Alliance character on annother server.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 10:35:53 PM »

Quote from: "Dade The Ass McLaren"
So it's been a while since I've played and since I have nothing to occupy my time what with me being unemployed and all....I jumped back into the World of Warcraft.

Who are you assholes? And where the hell have you all gone? And what the hell happened to Vi Et?

I'm still Kaijsa (and a couple other names) on Shadowsong but I can't find any one else. I jumped on with a couple people that I played with way back when and am now a part of Jade Phoenix guild.

So....yeah....where are you asswipes? And dont reply with "huh huh I stopped so I could play some other MMO." I wasn't asking what you using to jerk off with, I was asking if you were actually getting some tail or gave it up to use good ole Righty.

You're gay. I will explain what happened to VIE when I see you online. Like Kiem said, a few of us (The awesome ones) are on Shattered Hand. I haven't had much opportunity to play lately (sorry Tim) because of work stuff, but I should be able to get some more time in soon.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 10:40:34 PM »

I'm a gnome warlock named Illyrea.

I mailed Tim in game.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 10:45:46 PM »

Get online funbags.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 10:55:58 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
Get online funbags.

That's great, you get on just as soon as I get off.  Cocklick. :P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 11:37:09 PM »

Dade, be a warrior. We need your awesome muscular powers =P

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 12:07:10 AM »

Yeah, if someone played a warrior, we'd be set.  A tank, a paladin, a priest, and my mage...that's all you need, baby.

I guess we can depend on that void to tank. :P

Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2006, 05:49:44 AM »

I actually have an alt warrior named Valanthe I'll be trying to level up. She's 23 atm...but my friend is out leveling me..so I might try to catch up to him. Think you guys can keep up? :P

Let me know, since I don't have to level with my friend at all since its his alt anyway.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2006, 10:18:29 AM »

Well, if nothing else, we'd be glad to have that war of yours in instances...and those don't really matter how far ahead of us you are. :P

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: