Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 08:14:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332777 Posts in 13635 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 4445 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2006, 10:25:35 AM »

Yeah, ANY warrior is good stuff. At the very least with all that DPS we will rip stuff apart. Mage and warlock will destroy.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 12:17:02 PM »

I cant do warrior....i dont know why, but every MMO i have played I cant do Warr. I can do monk (FFXI/EQ) and i can do Merc (DAoC)....but I hate the huge muscular warriors. I like the lythe sexy bodies of the people who fuck the ass of the person the warrior is tanking.

Oh and by the by, I'm outa town for the weekend, so I'll probably be on Monday some time. Sorry kids.

Get some phat lewtz ready for me.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Ark

me irl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 08:25:03 AM »

Vi Et Armis held on for a long while, but finally sloooooowly dissolved after Vaughn's brother pissed me off so much I /gquit and joined the primary guild of our metaguild coalition.

I'm STILL playing Luceid the 60 Rogue on Shadowsong, but I am very much now the grand master of Rogue PVE theorycraft by our metaguild.  :P
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: