Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 12:36:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338386 Posts in 13853 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles  (Read 1329 times)
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 13, 2009, 03:16:19 AM »

I was just watching the season(series?) finale the other night as was thinking about how much ass this show kicks and it dawned on me that I don't know anyone else that watches it. Anybody here into it?  Rumor has it that it's not coming back next season due to low ratings but I think it would be a travesty not to bring it back. The finale was such a cliffhanger and it left way too much crazy shit go down that has to be explained. I actually enjoy the T.V. series more than the films..especially the third.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 03:22:49 AM »

I had a friend who really liked the first season, but he quit watching half way through this season and said he was done.

kaelkale

I've got balls of steel!

ryukaneda@hotmail.com
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 12:16:52 AM »

I only watched a few episodes and couldn't really get into it.

Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 07:08:04 PM »

The time travel aspect is used in too stupid of a way in the series- it's a basic element of the series, and it's only real function is to get people and things here and there, rather than being a single time-travel being something that results in big consequences, like the movies. The characters and villains are also boring, with the villains being one-shot bad guys that don't feel threatening.

Simply put, they're dumbing-down the aspects of the movies too much so they can fit the budget and schedule of a TV series.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: