Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 10:41:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327325 Posts in 13403 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden 4 PSP
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden 4 PSP  (Read 1507 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2006, 01:29:35 AM »

Anyone hoping for a US release? Here's the RPGFan news story about the official site opening, and the screenshots look good and seem resized properly for the PSP. It's sounding like there's more than enough new content to appease SCEA, and with the first one coming out I'm having some hope this'll come out too.
Professor Gast

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 04:34:26 AM »

Well, if they want to bring another new Tengai Makyou title to the US, they would have to go with this one. Other alternatives would be Tengai Makyou III: Namida for PlayStation 2 or the DS remake of Tengai Makyou II: Manji Maru. However with American PlayStation Portables lacking RPG support, bringing Daiyon Mokushiroku to the States might be a good idea.
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 06:30:02 AM »

I would be thrilled to have this come over. I'm not familiar with the series, but I like how the format looks during battle, in regard to the enemies being shown in a large size and up-close. Also interesting how the stats are to the left. And some of the sprites look Motherish. Like that modern policeman.

Yes, please bring it over for the PSP. You have to start somewhere if you're hoping for an influx of RPGs to sweep in.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: