Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 11:25:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338625 Posts in 13861 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure  (Read 3100 times)
seaechiowai
Soldier Nerd

Long live gaming.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 10:40:32 PM »

Never played the PS game but I can imagine TRPG battles being really sucky in this game. I played DS version instead, it is easy and when you choose the auto-battle option, the battles are actually faster(multiple characters attack at the same time). The downside is that special attack meter cannot be gathered by auto-playing battles, but honestly I haven't found any use for them. It is a super simple RPG and it's not so bad. Not $40 good, but maybe $20 or $15 good I guess.
HolyKnight
boredum invents amusement

98544544 jltidus zidane_6969
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 12:06:23 AM »

i'll wait to purchase til it hits the $10 dollar bargain bin

~Currently Playing~
Final Fantasy Tactics (psp; FINALLY beat weigraf battle at end of chapter 3), Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core (psp; almost at the end), Suikoden (psp download; just started), Star Ocean 2 (psp; just got to second planet), World of Warcraft (pc; The Forgotten Coast server, Level 73 Ret Paladin, Tormentblood
Wild Armor
Observer
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 12:27:30 AM »

I own the original, but that doesn't really entitle anything. I played for about 30 minutes and archived it under my "I'll play this when I have free time" shelf. It's a cute game, I'll give it that at least. Buy the game used if you plan on getting it on the DS, or pick it up for a good cheap bid on ebay for the PS version.

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: