Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 11:10:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334537 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  L2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: L2  (Read 1216 times)
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
L2
« on: May 27, 2006, 10:04:45 PM »

Hey all,

Well I'm moving on from WoW, back to Lineage and I said I would post a topic here incase by any sliver of a chance some of you guys would like to join me. I realize most of you despise the game so I won't be surprised to see no replies or lots of flaming.

Reasons are simple really, 16 months playing WoW 3 level 60's countless alts and tbh its getting as boring as fuck. Weekly raiding the same boring old dungeons again and again...and again, I've had enough. I want a challange again, but I also want a game where I know I wont reach the level cap anytime soon.

So, I can be hardcore at my own pace also, well if you are slightly interested or even just want to try it out leave a reply. It's fun to play together =)

Orc Smash :P

Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
L2
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 10:16:46 AM »

Ive been wanting to give this game a shot...but Id rather do a trial than outright buy it...as im still a little weary about it at the same time haha.  If I do end up joining sometime in the future, ill let ya know.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Reunion

elementfayt
View Profile

Ignore
L2
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 11:41:30 PM »

Do you play on free l2 servers, or pay to play l2?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: