Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2014, 07:44:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331569 Posts in 13575 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Warehouse 13
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Warehouse 13  (Read 1294 times)
Geop

Soshi Slave

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 04, 2009, 05:06:59 PM »

I don't know why I'm doing this, but I shall tell you about this upcoming American Sci-fi series called Warehouse 13 to be aired on the Sci-fi channel on July 2009.

From Wikipedia:
The show centers on two Secret Service agents, Myka and Peter, who work at the government's Warehouse 13, which houses supernatural objects. They are assigned to retrieve missing objects and investigate reports of new ones. The dramatic comedy, from Universal Cable Studios, is described as part The X-Files, part Raiders of the Lost Ark and part Moonlighting.

Okay, I lied.  I know exactly why I'm doing this.  Maybe its because they're filming a scene right beside my home !  An old police car across the street tells me it takes place in Ohio (which is preposterous;  this is Mississuga, Ontario).  There's also a couple fire trucks and an ambulance truck.

I usually don't like sci-fi too much but I will watch the pilot for only one reason;  to see the Elbow Room  and/or my old shitty Condo building on TV ...

:D

Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »

That's nice.

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: