Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 08:00:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331723 Posts in 13581 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  Some fans of the Dark Tower saga here?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Some fans of the Dark Tower saga here?  (Read 2247 times)
blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 02, 2006, 05:00:17 AM »

I started reading the saga almost 12 years ago. It was completed last year. Given that thereís a lot of RPG gamers here, I was wondering how many of you has read the seven books.

Itís my favorite saga of all time. The story is simply extraordinary, and the characters are amazing. The saga itself would make a perfect game Ė who knows a perfect RPG!

Iím waiting for your comments! Letís hope Iím not the only one loving the saga!

Sazabirules

xTheRedCometx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 06:38:33 AM »

I've read the first four books and it's really great. It made me appreciate SK's work. I need to reread the ones I have and then finish the series.
Lilim

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 11:49:41 AM »

Actually, I justed started the Dark Tower saga myself. I'm up to book two and I'm hooked. It's just hard to find time to do some heavy-duty reading when a lot of games I've been anticipating are coming out so soon.
blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 10:43:16 AM »

Quote from: "Lilim"
Actually, I justed started the Dark Tower saga myself. I'm up to book two and I'm hooked. It's just hard to find time to do some heavy-duty reading when a lot of games I've been anticipating are coming out so soon.

When you'll be in book three you will be amazed by the plot. Book one and two are just the prologue of the big adventure.

I suggest that you read Eyes of the Dragon, The Stand and Insomnia before going any further in the saga. You will enjoy more the series.

There's also Talisman 1 and 2.
ToxicTears

faeryll direcharm
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 05:24:44 PM »

I started these books way back when the series first began, but I think Wizards and Glass is the last one that I read. I loved the ones that I read, and remember waiting so long between installments. After awhile though, I just kind of forgot about them in all the other books I like to read.

Now that they are done, I need to get back into it. Once I finish the series I'm in, I'll probably have them all reserved at the library, since I have no clue where the ones I bought might be now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: