Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 11:38:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338435 Posts in 13854 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Mana Khemia 2 release announced!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mana Khemia 2 release announced!  (Read 1924 times)
macirex

mac_luzer@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 07, 2009, 10:30:05 PM »

Thought It would never happen...

http://nisamerica.com/games/mk2/

I just hope Nis does not mess up things.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Wild Armor
Observer
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 10:58:23 PM »

About time.

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 12:17:16 AM »

While I can mostly shrug faults off if it is fun at least, I do hope localization is better and no major bugs, but meh, we'll see.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
erwos

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 08:00:41 AM »

I have all of the Mana Khemia and Atelier Iris games... and have played none of them. Maybe it's time to start. Could I blow through all four games by August?
Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 11:58:22 AM »

I have all of the Mana Khemia and Atelier Iris games... and have played none of them. Maybe it's time to start. Could I blow through all four games by August?
don't waste your time with AI3, the rest are good.

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Bernhardt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 01:32:49 AM »

Thought It would never happen...

http://nisamerica.com/games/mk2/

I just hope Nis does not mess up things.
Site doesn't want to load on my computer (Dell Inspiron 1525, with latest version of Firefox just installed).

Wouldn't hold my breath...about it not having any bugs, if they can't even keep the site straight.

Otherwise, I'd be reasonably excited.

don't waste your time with AI3, the rest are good.
I wouldn't spend any time on the first AI, either, considering that it's just chock full of fetch quests and having to visit the same damn dungeons as many as 5 times, and without any alterations to said dungeons during subsequent visits. Also, unrewarding random encounters that make battles pointless.

AI2, as far as I'll ever be concerned, was fuckign EPIC, within the scope of Gust; Mana-Khemia was a nice little romp around, too, I guess. It was kind of like having the fun, high school life you never had...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 01:36:05 AM by Bernhardt » Logged
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 01:23:29 PM »

I've never played any of the AI games, but I did enjoy MK. It was a fun, light-hearted game that you wasn't meant to be taken too seriously, similar to FFX-2 and Steambot Chronicles in terms of tone. From what I read, this game has the option of choosing between two main characters with their own stories, which brings to mind Star Ocean 2, which is a very good thing.
daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 03:58:30 PM »

AI 1 was my favorite of the 3...I did like 3, but the gameplay was different enough from 1 and 2 that it is sort of in its own category.
Bernhardt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 01:24:37 PM »

It was a fun, light-hearted game that you wasn't meant to be taken too seriously, similar to...Steambot Chronicles in terms of tone.
Until you got around to the ending! That shit made me damn angry...totally NOT the place for that...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: