Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 10:10:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319704 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of Phantasia?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tales of Phantasia?  (Read 1345 times)
Gourry25

Gourrygab21
View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 31, 2006, 11:31:53 PM »

Hello I am a returning user who's account dissapeared it seems so I had to create a new one. Anyway I wanted to ask about Ps1's Tales of Phantasia game. I keep hearing people saying them ahve the Ps1 game translated and I was wodnering if thre even was such a thing out tehre wether in disc form or even dare I say it Rom form. I have that crappy GBa version and I would enjoy playing the Ps1 version since I hear thre is more to do in it. WEll hope someone can help me out.

Also on a side note if any mod or even owner of the site knows what happend to the acount GourryGabriev24 which is what i had a few months ago before having to create a new one please let me know. thanks in advance.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 11:36:17 PM »

Two things may have happened with your account.

1) we recently changed boards, so everyone had to reregister.
2) I have no idea who the heck you are, so your account may have been deleted due to lack of use.
3) you talked about roms too much and got banned. Rom talk = bad idea.

Regarding Tales of Phantasia....I dunno...do a Google search?

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Gourry25

Gourrygab21
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 11:39:13 PM »

Oh the board was moved huh. thats problaly what happend. This is the first I've mentioned about roms. I won't mention them again. But thanks for that info.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 12:02:42 AM »

Here's a place to buy the PSX verison of ToP. There's also a translation hack project going on, though nowhere near completion, but I'll let you google that for yourself. I don't think there's any significant plain ol' translations on the net, but you can look at GameFaqs just in case something changed since I last looked.
Gourry25

Gourrygab21
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 12:09:15 AM »

Thanks I'll look into that I was curious as to what all these poeple were tlaking about as far as a translation goes for the PSX version. At first I did think they were talking about an iso but its just as you said.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: