Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 02:05:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338592 Posts in 13859 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Beyond good & evil 2 trailer (?)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Beyond good & evil 2 trailer (?)  (Read 1548 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 12, 2009, 11:04:52 AM »

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/beyond-good-evil-2/news/is-this-beyond-good-evil-2-footage/a-2009051112551493070/g-20080529145154887095

The graphics are unreal! This has to be pre-rendered target footage right? I don't think it's fake though.

The first game was really underrated, I played it and it was great, if the sequel really looks like this I'm pretty damn sure it will get a lot more attention.

Other than the graphics, the mirror's edge meets prince of persia vibe really impressed me. I seriously doubt that the game will look this good and if it doesn't this trailer will work against it, people will be dissapointed when they see the real thing. Then again, it's supposed to be a leak and not official.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:08:54 AM by CDFN » Logged

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Wild Armor
Observer
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 12:30:13 PM »

Ohh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »

As soon as I watched it I assumed it was pre-rendered.

How is the first game underrated? Everyone talks about it like the second coming of christ.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Buddy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 12:49:21 PM »

While that looks awesome, I really don't care for the more realistic look of the color scheme and graphics.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 01:04:30 PM »

How is the first game underrated? Everyone talks about it like the second coming of christ.

I didn't mean the press. You do realize that the game had ridiculous sales right? It's like when people say shadow of the colossus is underrated. It's regarded like the ultimate gaming experience by everyone who played it but how many actually bought it? Maybe underrated isn't the right word. I guess undeservedly ignored by the masses is the right expression here.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 10:55:46 PM »

I didn't mean the press. You do realize that the game had ridiculous sales right? It's like when people say shadow of the colossus is underrated. It's regarded like the ultimate gaming experience by everyone who played it but how many actually bought it? Maybe underrated isn't the right word. I guess undeservedly ignored by the masses is the right expression here.

I bought it based on the word of mouth it was getting, played it and beat it, and it is definitely not the ultimate gaming experience.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Buddy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »

SOTC is great, but I thought ICO was closer to being the ultimate gaming experience. But even that wasn't the "ultimate" for me. Close, though.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 05:54:04 AM »

Well, you know, after seing uncharted 2 gameplay footage this doesn't seem so impossible anymore:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/24683

Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 08:44:28 AM »

Well, you know, after seing uncharted 2 gameplay footage this doesn't seem so impossible anymore:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/24683

Wow.  What we can do in video games these days amazes me.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: