Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 02:03:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334699 Posts in 13707 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Megan Fox eh...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Megan Fox eh...  (Read 3508 times)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 19, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »

so recently in a magazine article she came out and said she's bisexual. to avoid confusion i'll quote what she said.

I think people are born bisexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.

i feel like banging my head on my desk right now!

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 02:48:08 PM »

Why? Why does she breathe?

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 04:14:14 PM »

I think it's a PR stunt.  A pretty bad one, though.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »

You know I've seen so many interviews where she makes these bold statements (obviously to get attention) and then says something stupid to back up her opinion.  It's really hard to take her seriously about anything. 

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 07:33:39 PM »

I don't believe half the amount of people who say they're are bi, to be actually bi.

It to me feels more like the "it" thing to say.

I say this as someone who has been able to kiss a female. 
It was the only time I "didn't mind" (I say that loosely). 
And it was playing Truth or Dare.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 09:54:38 PM »

So in other words... She's never going to have sex?

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 01:09:49 AM »

Actually, one of the things she said prior to this is that she had sex a lot. She just doesn't do it with other bisexual girls. She'd do it with straight guys and lesbians.

Besides, she's just a sex symbol anyway. They're not supposed to have brains.

Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 02:06:35 AM »

Oh man. And I thought only blonde celebrities were dumb. Guess I was wrong.
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 02:41:42 AM »

There's this funny rumor about Megan Fox being transexual: http://www.mixx.com/videos/3447992/megan_fox_admits_she_s_a_transexual

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 03:18:10 AM »

Haha this is quite funny.  Honestly I don't blame her or any other bisexuals or lesbians.  Women are hot.  Course thank god they arnt all that way...or my already super slim chances would be nonexistant :P

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 08:24:06 AM »

I'm glad this thread exists.

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2009, 11:25:15 AM »

I go "zuh?" at Megan Fox's nonsense, but I wholeheartedly approve of RPGFan's nonsense in this thread.  At least she admitted to her own hypocrisy.  And I don't know about everyone else, but despite all the magazines and media proclaiming her "hottest" I never really found her that hot.  I see ladies in my own neighborhood who I think are more attractive.  Then again, I've always found the "girl next door" more appealing than any celeb. 

And to wax philosophical, is it really so bad if a lesbian had a sexual experience with a man at some point in her life?  For other members of the LGBT community to refer to her as "dirty" or "tainted" is just plain mean to me.  I'm sure quite a few lesbians have experimented with men, especially when trying to make sense of their own identities in their younger days. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 09:48:14 AM by Dincrest » Logged

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »

When I saw Transformers for the first time in theaters I was like "who is that?!". She was fresh and no one knew who she was. And yes she is hot. I think I've kind of gotten over it though now that everyone else talks about it.

Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 03:43:42 PM »

And to wax philosophical, is it really so bad if a lesbian had a sexual experience with a man at some point in her life?  For other members of the LGBT community to refer to her as "dirty" or "tainted" is just plain mean to me.  I'm sure quite a few lesbians have experimented with men, especially when trying to make sense of their own identities in their younger days. 

Of course. It's easy for straight people, because we're never told that our desires are wrong or abnormal. For a young LGBT, there's commonly a period where one wants to convince themselves that they are "normal" (that is to say "straight"), and therefor seek out hetrosexual relationships as a way of exorcising their own homosexuality. Most of the gay people that I've known have seemed to have sex much earlier and more frequently then my heterosexual friends. I think there's more urgency to sort things out, and that often means a lot of sexual experimentation.

On other things, is it just me, or is it kinda weird for a person to be thinking so much about who had sex with their partner, during the heat of the moment? I mean... from my experience, it's hard to really think about ANYTHING at all. Why is Mgan Fox so hung up about "never being able to seep with a woman who's had sex with a man, because men are dirty". So, she just can't get into it? Can't perform? Or is this a cover for some power-play... she wants to make sure that her partner only sleeps with "her kind", or something? I mean, she has no problem sleeping with guys herself...

Whatever, celebs are boring, I'm with dincrest, girls you know are much hotter than girls you only see on TV.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
MassivelyMO
Ms. Mo!!

My discerning eye is drawn to the extraordinary..

MassivelyMO@hotmail.com
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 02:56:45 PM »

I'm just seeing this chain for the first time.. It's AWESOME! lol I laughed so hard I started tearing... banging my head on a desk.. classic.. lol

You like it.. I love it!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: