Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2015, 06:13:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
355427 Posts in 14446 Topics by 2259 Members
Latest Member: hubrisnxs
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Site Related & More
| |-+  RPGFan: The Site
| | |-+  LiveStreams and the feasibility of it continuing?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LiveStreams and the feasibility of it continuing?  (Read 127 times)
Xanxos

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: May 11, 2015, 03:39:21 PM »

I've had a chance to catch both live streams done so far with ffXV duscae and bloodborne and was wondering if there is any potential to continue future streams? I love this site and have been reading since about 2004 and would love a way for there to be a more interactive medium while discussing games. Not everyone may agree but I believe Twitch would be an amazing outlet to show off popular RPG's while talking with your fan base. My twitch name is Xan_Xos and i loved the ability to watch you play through cainhurst castle the first time and get a reviewers live perspective on the game their playing.
Further along the line you could even use it as a way to play with your reader base such as with diablo or xenoblade chronicles x in the future.

This is just my idea and would love to see it implemented or if there is a desire for someone to help out. I've dabbled in streaming a bit and would love the chance to actually play/watch with people who share my interests in video games
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 06:32:48 AM »

I do a bit of streaming myself so I would be glad contribute to the channel with some padding between the regular stuff.
Unfortunately, Id have to stick to low taxing PC games (mostly indie) since the new AAA stuff would kill my current rig.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:35:28 AM by Maxximum » Logged

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
Xanxos

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 04:54:31 PM »

Heck even the ps4 can stream fairly well now if you have a stable connection. I just know if they did something official with the games that do come out it would be a nice touch to get a live playthrough to go with the review
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: