here back again with my yearly selling thread. I'm tidying up my gaming collection by selling-off a ton of great extras that I've amassed over the years. These items include brand new consoles all the way down to old school boxes and instruction manuals for all you people perfecting your collections. The last two years (2007
) I had my items ebayed and cooperatively sold here at RPGFan, but this year I'm bringing it all straight to you guys, the community : )
As before, all of my items come from a non-smoking environment
and are in 100% working condition
If you have any questions regarding any of the items below--such as what a certain foreign game is all about or about taking additional photos for you--then please feel free to ask. If it is a concern or correction, then I would prefer a PM.
Please read below for my selling and buying rules regarding this thread.
S&H Costs & Ethics
- All shipping prices are for N. America only. For all other buyers, PM me with your country and the items that you are interested in so that I can give you an 'estimate.' Until I get to the post office and they actually weigh all of your items and measure the shipping box, I cannot know the exact cost for international buyers.
- All shipments in N. America above $50 will have FREE insurance. For buyers outside of N. America, if you would like insurance, then please let me know when we reach the stage of determining final costs.
- I follow guidelines for safe packaging.
- All non-handheld consoles are a flat rate of $16. This makes it easier for me than having to go through the hours long process of calculating twenty consoles for each potential state. Please see below for shipping discounts on consoles.
- All handheld consoles are a flat rate of $7. Please see below for shipping discounts on handheld consoles.
- All games and books are a flat rate of $5. Please see below for shipping discounts on games and books.
- All accessories and promos will have a shipping cost beside their buying cost.
- There are a very few amount of common sense exceptions to this pricing. For example, CPS2 motherboards, which are games the size of consoles. Such items will have their shipping cost listed beside their buying price.
- I accept pickups. In fact, I endorse them! It saves you shipping costs and me a drive to the post office. If you are interested in picking up your items, then please let me know when we are working out the final costs.
- After the first console, shipping for each additional one will only be half-price ($8).
- After the first book, shipping for each additional one will only be $2.
- After the first game or handheld console, shipping for each additional one will only be $1!
- Additional shipping discounts will vary depending on how much space I can save while preserving the safe packaging of your items. This includes accessories and promos.
- I accept Money Orders and Paypal. I do not anything else. Do not ask.
- I ship items after I have received payment.
- I prefer Money Orders so that Paypal doesn't rape me with their fees, esp. on large payments. If you are not in urgency to receive your items, then I would be very grateful if you could send me a Money Order instead.
Nearly all of the prices for the items listed below are the result of averaging out common eBay prices and/or consulting various game collecting websites regarding appropriate pricing. Some of the items are hard to find, and therefore hard to receive accurate pricing on. Thus, some pricing is given in a ballpark range.
Resources that you can use when deciding on some of the rarer/expensive items in this thread are:http://ebay.comhttp://digitpress.com/http://assemblergames.com/forums/
To put it short, some of these items are very rare (such as the 15-year old NIB SNES console & the non-licensed NES games). If you are one of the wonderful game collectors on SRK, then this thread will likely be a treasure trove
of gems : )
I am open to trading for the following items:
- Fighting game tourney shirts, size Medium (e.g. EVO, Texas Showdown, Cooperation Cup, etc.) (no ripped/discolored items)
Now...On to the items!!!
CIB=Complete In Box
NIB=New In Box
NES=Nintendo Entertainment System
SFC=Super FamiCon (Japanese SNES)
" "=Same picture as the one immediately prior.Consoles
1xCIB Sega Saturn (MK-80001)
1xCIB XBox Video Game System (0903 Part No. X10-11857-01)
7xLot of Boxed NES Games, no manuals
Lot 1 (5 Games)
1943: The Battle of Midway
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Lot 2 (5 Games)
Back to the Future II & III
Lot 3 (5 Games)
Bad News Baseball
Double Dragon III
Lot 4 (5 Games)
Dudes with Attitude
Fire 'N Ice
Friday the 13th
Lot 5 (5 Games)
IronSword: Wizards & Warriors II
Lot 6 (5 Games)
King Neptune's Adventure
Little League Baseball Championship Series
Monster In My Pocket
Lot 7 (5 Games)
NES Play Action Football
Lot 8 (5 Games)
River City Ransom
Roger Clemons' MVP Baseball
Spy vs Spy
Lot 9 (5 Games)
Swords and Serpents
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Lot 10 (7 Games)
The Addams Family
The Adventures of Gilligan's Island
The Battle of Olympus
The Ultimate Stuntman
Wrath of the Black Manta
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Gold Cartridge
1xCIB NES Air Fortress - $5
1xCIB NES Big Nose the Caveman - $10
1xCIB NES Boulder Dash - $10
1xCIB NES Clash at Demonhead - $10
1xCIB NES Dirty Harry - $5
1xCIB NES Donkey Kong Classics - $25
1xCIB NES Dragon Fighter - $75
1xCIB NES Excitebike - $20
1xCIB NES Hudson Hawk - $10
1xCIB NES Karnov - $10
1xCIB NES R.B.I. Baseball - $10
1xCIB NES Shinobi - $15
1xCIB NES Silver Surfer - $55
1xCIB NES The Guardian Legend - $45
1xCIB NES The Legend of Zelda, Gold Cartridge - $40
1xCIB NES Top Gun - $10
1xCIB NES Uninvited - $50
1xCIB NES Who Framed Roger Rabbit - $20