Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 04:44:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338755 Posts in 13865 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Ys: Oath in Felghana SPECIAL SALE (this week only, do this now!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ys: Oath in Felghana SPECIAL SALE (this week only, do this now!)  (Read 3466 times)
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: June 06, 2009, 11:22:44 PM »

http://www.soundtrackcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4895

This thread has all the details, including how to special order from Falcom.

In short, the deal is, for $10 (plus S&H) you get an import copy of Ys: The Oath in Felghana, alongside the EIGHT DISC SOUNDTRACK BOX SET of all these previous Ys III soundtracks.

http://www.rpgfan.com/soundtracks/ysfel-box/index.html -- review

The perfect collection alone is worth the full price ($10 plus some pricy S&H), as is the super arrange version, as is the game itself.

Falcom fans, get on this. The sale only lasts til June 11.

Roger S. Huxley

rogershuxley9
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 01:15:09 AM »

I coincidentally started making OaF vids on youtube last week.

This game is definitely worth playing, and the OST worth listening. And at that price, goddamnit just buy it right now.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »

Well it's not the OST to Felghana. It's like ... all prior Ys III music in one box.

Also, found out the S&H to US is like $36. So you're paying $45 in total, for a Japanese game and an 8-disc box set of music. Seems like a fair deal still, but that international shipping is painful.

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 11:19:34 PM »

Totally pumped. Got this box in the mail today. I guess that's all part of the expensive S&H. The box came like, 2 days after I confirmed the order from Falcom.

Also, I think I can talk about this here, since I own the game legally ... there is a fan-translation patch out there, which I am using to get through the game (since my Japanese is mega-limited...and even if it were good, Japanese text doesn't appear on my system; I only have browser fonts, not system fonts). So I will be conquering this game and enjoying my awesome 8 disc box set of music.

Best deal ever. :)

Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 08:23:36 AM »

Damn. I wish I had seen this before now, as OiF looked interesting. Oh well.

TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 08:49:51 PM »

I confirmed the order on thursday, and got it saturday. Yeah, I was thrown off by the heavy shipping, but it did come fast, and considering that the game was $80ish and the albums included are all likely rare and/or discontinued, it was quite a steal. Do post away (or send tells) on more deals. This was kickass :)

Edit: This week's sale is pretty good, but does not feel epic as this weeks. $40ish dollars for ys 6 pc (with an english patch actually too) along with 2 albums is overall fine... if only it were not for that brutal shipping unless there is a way to simply lower the shipping cost, even if it takes longer. I am hoping for a LOH VI Sora No Kiseki deal now since I want to play those games.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 08:55:50 PM by TurnBasedDude » Logged

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: