Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 07:11:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319731 Posts in 13047 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Rape/Loli Ban in Japan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Rape/Loli Ban in Japan  (Read 16314 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 06:58:06 AM »

Hoar is a type of frost, what the Hell.

This makes BOTH of them look kinda stupid honestly.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2009, 07:14:36 AM »

Both the gray hair and frost are correct. IIRC hoarfrost got its name because someone compared the colour to that of an old man's beard.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2009, 09:29:06 AM »

I think I've used the word "hoary" in at least one of my reviews. 

As for South Park vs. Kodomo no Jikan, why am I reminded of that episode of The Simpsons where Marge crusaded against Itchy & Scratchy but when asked to protest Michaelangelo's David, she declined. 

Someone really ought to write "The Tao of The Simpsons" with a "Tao of Homer" companion piece.  Or should it be "The D'oh of Homer." :P
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 09:31:07 AM by Dincrest » Logged

I approve of this nonsense!
Danakir

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2009, 02:33:02 PM »

This thread is relevant to my interests.

I always knew you wanted to be a robot girl, but I never knew you wanted to be a jailbait robot girl, like that one in Let's Meow Meow:P

Now, it begs the question, how would you be aware of that?

Also, seriously, you honestly think there's any authority on this earth that can conceivably stop Japan from being the Holy Land of Rule 34? I don't think so.

I really don't think so.

At best it'll be about as effective as laws against prostitution. And that's if they bother to enforce it.

Really, it's pretty funny when you think about it, extreme gore, excruciating and detailed physical torture, destructive mayhem of epic proportion and more, all of it? Oh yeah that's wholesome family entertaiment.

But hey, teh loli? Oh now, that's freaking sick, I mean everyone knows fictional characters have feelings!

For the love of God, think of the lolis!

~My melody of life, rhyming to memento mori...
Angelo
Sephiroth's Girlfriend

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »

Needs moar hoars.

Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 05:06:55 PM »

This thread is relevant to my interests.

I always knew you wanted to be a robot girl, but I never knew you wanted to be a jailbait robot girl, like that one in Let's Meow Meow:P

Now, it begs the question, how would you be aware of that?

I wish I could answer that with an enthralling story worthy of a great crime novel, but alas I cannot.  Since I'm the de facto visual novels guy at RPGFan, I once got approached about doing eroge reviews and was even offered a reviewable (I forget of what), but current site policy is anti-eroge so I declined.  Of course, curiousity got the better of my inner cat, so I poked around sites like Peach Princess to get an idea of what kind of translated eroge was out there, and it blew my mind how much eroge is available in English, and not just "normal" stuff but degenerate stuff- like scat and torture/humiliation.  Given that I have many friends who are really into cats (every punk house I go to has a cat in it so I guess punk rockers <3 cats) it was only natural that I check out some screens of Let's Meow Meow. 

Heh, and compared to most of the board populace, I could be considered hoary. 

Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2009, 06:36:55 PM »

Wasn't there one about a maid that is just cut up, tortured by a rich family for lulz? There are some messed up ones out there, haha. Why am I laughing? God help me, am I that tainted?

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2009, 08:07:48 PM »

Wasn't there one about a maid that is just cut up, tortured by a rich family for lulz? There are some messed up ones out there, haha. Why am I laughing? God help me, am I that tainted?

I've seen some art of anime gals sliced open and apart, then having salads and various vegetable dishes placed inside of her and around her.

I've also seen Chun Li cooked like wild game over a spit.

Don't get me started on shitting dick nipples.

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2009, 08:23:03 PM »

i'm definately NOT into loli. i like curvacious girls however i have found characters such as presea,cocona,and anise(from Tos,TotA,and AT2)appealing. i'm generally appaled by this kind of stuff. Etna is the worst because people will say it's ok because she's like 3,000 years old.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »

Honestly, like I pointed out before, there's a lot of cases where the Japanese draw some 20-year-old like she's 15 anyway, so what different does it make? People are jerking to the idea that these girls are underage.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2009, 09:25:10 PM »

Oh, lord. Stuck in a loli again.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2009, 09:39:02 PM »

In all the icky feelings of creepiness and/or outrage, I forgot to even ask the question.  How did talk of this ban even begin?  Was it some massive, world-shattering event that happened?  Was it a culmination of repeated events that eventually built up into some kaiju-esque behemoth?  How did it go from "yeah, whatever" to "this is wrong!  It must be banned!"  Was it the economy?  Was the market for wank material featuring flat-chested girls built like 12 year-old boys dwindling? 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 09:40:37 PM by Dincrest » Logged

Danakir

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2009, 02:33:51 AM »

i'm definately NOT into loli. i like curvacious girls however i have found characters such as presea,cocona,and anise(from Tos,TotA,and AT2)appealing. i'm generally appaled by this kind of stuff. Etna is the worst because people will say it's ok because she's like 3,000 years old.

I hate to say this, but Presea is most definitely loli.

For serious.

In all the icky feelings of creepiness and/or outrage, I forgot to even ask the question.  How did talk of this ban even begin?  Was it some massive, world-shattering event that happened?  Was it a culmination of repeated events that eventually built up into some kaiju-esque behemoth?  How did it go from "yeah, whatever" to "this is wrong!  It must be banned!"  Was it the economy?  Was the market for wank material featuring flat-chested girls built like 12 year-old boys dwindling?

That's a pretty good question, one I'm sure someone with more interest in Japan than I could answer.

Any takers?

~My melody of life, rhyming to memento mori...
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2009, 03:17:38 AM »

Is late and I don't feel like double checking and referencing.  But it came from several fronts.  Unicef, as well as other do-good agencies, and influences from other nations.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Raziel

Megaten Fan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2009, 05:52:21 AM »

The answer: RapeLay.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: