Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 09:41:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327405 Posts in 13405 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Brüno ...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Brüno ...  (Read 3819 times)
Takezo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 12:41:02 PM »

IMO Bruno has always been the second most valuable character in Cohen's stable. I love all the 'whacky' stuff too, but getting all these elitist fashionistas ( mostly yankies in the tv series) to expose the full range of vapid and abhorrent ideas that the industry supports has always been a real secret pleasure of mine. It really puts a big dent in this modern image based culture to see people who are payed for their opinions, opinions that guide major market trends-- selling them away the way Bruno reveals. Do you remember the part where bruno was telling people to change their opinions of certain celebrity wardrobes from 'great' to 'awful' depending on who was (made up obviously) sponsoring that particular show. It's a far shot, I know... but maybe one person saw that, put down the magazine they were reading and made up their own fucking mind about something.

Borat has always been too easy to me (not that bruno is above throwing grenades in barrels of retarded fish) if you get my meaning.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: