Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 11:24:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334759 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  Check out my Persona 3 Remix!!!1!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Check out my Persona 3 Remix!!!1!  (Read 2190 times)
heyitskeith

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 18, 2009, 02:25:34 PM »

Hey guys

I just finished up remixing a song from Persona 3 called “Memories of You/School.”  You can hear and/or download it for free at www.myspace.com/artiestrongmansoundtrack. I also uploaded some other random RPG’s demo’s I composed as well.

Anyone who’s played P3 will definitely enjoy the extras added at 1:30. This is my first remix so feel free to get at me with some feedback. 

Again the link to listen and download is www.myspace.com/artiestrongmansoundtrack

Or  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhMuUzgtsA&feature=channel_page

Alternate download link incase Myspace isn’t working- http://www.sendspace.com/file/tg2q2p

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 05:45:22 PM »

hey man,

One of my favorite arranged album concepts comes from Motoi Sakuraba, where he mixes in a whole bunch of voice acting samples. They're called the "Voice Mix Arrange" albums. The Valkyrie Profile one is my favorite.

I've always wanted to hear something akin to it for games with English voice acting. You have now provided. For that, I am grateful.

I don't know if you'd get a big ol' "cease and desist" for it, but you might want to take the risk and present the audio to Atlus USA. It's a really cool remix, bro. I bet Shoji Meguro himself would dig it.

Ramza

heyitskeith

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 05:08:11 PM »

Hey Ramza, First off Thanks- I'm glad you enjoyed it. It means a lot coming from somebody as deep in the scene of game music as you.

I highly doubt Atlus would hit me with a cease and desist, but I'm not entirely sure how to get the track into their hands. Although, I did post it on their P3 forum today. Oh and I'm rocking to the VP voice remix... this stuff is sick.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: