Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 12:14:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327229 Posts in 13399 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  Nerdcore Hip-Hop Compilation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nerdcore Hip-Hop Compilation  (Read 1184 times)
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 07, 2006, 08:30:54 AM »

Volume 1 now available here.

The first ever nerdcore hip-hop compilation has begun, spanning four volumes, with volume 1 having come out. The other three will be out very shortly. It consists of new (mostly) nerdcore hip-hop songs by various nerdcore artists. Even if you're remotely into this genre....I recommend giving it a listen. There are many quality tracks.
Chimpbot

ChimpbotD piccolo141@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 05:03:52 PM »

....Nifty.

I haven't heard of..well, everyone on that list with the exception of Frontalot. I was hoping Optimus Rhyme would be on it, but there's always next time.

This looksl ike a pretty damn nifty find. Thanks for spreading the word!
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 01:16:32 AM »

I've been listening to volume 1 a lot lately...my favorites are ytcracker "White Warrior", Beefy "Tub of Tabasco", Ultraklystron "Five to Nine", ZeroBitRate with SashRa "Zelda", (except when the girl comes on....ugh) Nursehella "Nursehellamentary", (her debut song...really enjoyed this) and Shael Riley feat Beefy "Miss Information". And this is just the first volume...so awaiting the other three.

Update: volume 2 has released, and I'm VERY impressed with the Optimus Rhyme song, "Obey The Moderator". I would suggest everyone here to listen to it..it's amusing, and really good.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: