Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 08:42:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332913 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Agarest: Generations of War confirmed for European release.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Agarest: Generations of War confirmed for European release.  (Read 2945 times)
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »

Do want.

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
magusgs
Resident Otaku

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 09:40:33 AM »

Odd that they'd localize the PS3 version when there's already a 360 port.  The 360 has a significantly higher install base outside Japan, right?

Well, chalk up another PS3 game that's caught my interest.  A couple more and I might have to pick one up.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 09:46:19 AM by magusgs » Logged

The content of this post represents solely the opinion of the user, and is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, or usefulness.  Any facts potentially contained therein may have little or no basis in reality.  RPGFan shall not be held liable for fits of aggression or disgust inspired by the contents of this post.  Read at your own risk.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 12:59:43 PM »

Odd that they'd localize the PS3 version when there's already a 360 port.  The 360 has a significantly higher install base outside Japan, right?

I believe it's about even in Europe, where this is being localized, but it still seems like it'd be smart to just localize both. Especially since I've heard the 360 has some extra content rule for ports (I swore I heard that was so for the PS3, but I've heard otherwise too).
magusgs
Resident Otaku

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 07:04:53 PM »

Especially since I've heard the 360 has some extra content rule for ports (I swore I heard that was so for the PS3, but I've heard otherwise too).

Indeed, and the extra content is...new and improved panties.  You have to give the developers kudos for pleasing fans and embarassing Microsoft simultaneously.

http://kotaku.com/5099735/whats-the-difference-between-ps3-and-xbox-360-versions-ladies-underwear
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 07:58:04 PM by magusgs » Logged

The content of this post represents solely the opinion of the user, and is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, or usefulness.  Any facts potentially contained therein may have little or no basis in reality.  RPGFan shall not be held liable for fits of aggression or disgust inspired by the contents of this post.  Read at your own risk.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 12:54:25 AM »

Especially since I've heard the 360 has some extra content rule for ports (I swore I heard that was so for the PS3, but I've heard otherwise too).

Indeed, and the extra content is...new and improved panties.  You have to give the developers kudos for pleasing fans and embarassing Microsoft simultaneously.

http://kotaku.com/5099735/whats-the-difference-between-ps3-and-xbox-360-versions-ladies-underwear

One of those bonus panties needs to have Master Chief printed on it. This, I demand!

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 01:05:50 AM »

I played a Japanese demo of this way back when, but it didn't seem much more interesting than a vanilla SRPG. The soul breed thing might be interesting provided it plays a major part of gameplay--SRPGs that are only about battles and story, with nothing in between get kinda boring for me.

However, since this seems to be the most appropriate place to post this, does anyone know of a good place where I can import European games to the US? There are a few Europe-only PS2 and PS3 games that I want to get, but the only way I've been able to do it so far was to have a friend who went to England bring some games back with her.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: