Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 08:18:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327320 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Armored Core:4A designing ACs to be pretty and not fight
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Armored Core:4A designing ACs to be pretty and not fight  (Read 1051 times)
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 29, 2009, 05:25:03 PM »

This is a long shot, but out of curiosity, does anybody else love to design ACs in these games? Ever since the original I've been addicted to collecting parts and doing color schemes to design these beasts. At current I'm having a field day re-creating renaissance art and putting them onto walking metal demon lords.

Who else plays this game and wants to trade some schematics around of shit you've designed? There's nothing quite like graffiti tagging up a war mech Jet Grind style, and then going on a rampage with it murdering worlds while looking like a complete badass.

I can't be the only one (though it's very likely, sadly). C'mon, who else has some steel behemoths to show off?
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 02:13:35 AM »

Not me, but I love AC.  I haven't played one since AC2, but still... it sounds like the online portion has evolved well.  I always look at the new AC games when I'm at Gamestop, but I'm never in a position to take it home with me.  The customization options are something you can put your ego into, for sure.

So if you are the only one, it isn't from a lack of trying.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Tsi Aileron

113308759 TsiAileron@hotmail.com Tsi+Aileron TsiAileron
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 06:29:22 PM »

PS3 or 360?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: