Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 12:24:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331922 Posts in 13594 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  RPGFan Page Issue
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Page Issue  (Read 2004 times)
Ithunn

Hmph.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2009, 01:48:58 AM »

All right. I entered chat thinking there was something universally wrong with RPGFan's main site. People were idling though, I think. Or ignoring. Or just not there. Or they thought I was crazy. Whichever. Apparently I was wrong as I find out that others in another chat I linked RPGFan to, can view and visit the webpage.

So I've been trying to be all in support of Safari 4.0.2. I just upgraded it, and now I can't view RPGFan at all on Safari's browser. I literally just re-installed Firefox to see if the issue was local to only Safari, and it is (as I'm accessing the forums now). I was wondering if anyone Mac-literate or computer literate in general can tell me how to approach this issue. There's not much to start from.

I cleared my cache. Resetted all of Safari. Preferences - > Security -> Only Accept Cookies from Sites I visit/Ask Before Sending a non-secure form  . . . are both highlighted. I have no style sheet. Never messed with my proxies. All I get is a big white blank page, indicating an image or index extension.

http://img529.imageshack.us/i/picture1pvh.png/

For trying to view the main page, I just get index.html in the top bar accompanied by the glamorous white page. .____. I'm so computer illiterate. If anyone can help, that'd be awesome.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »

Or just not there.

Ding! Yeah, the chatroom's half dead these days, so don't expect a response in a reasonable amount of time unless you see active conversation.

Anyways, I can't help you much there, I tried Safari quickly (I'll note I'm on a PC) and it loaded up fine.
Ithunn

Hmph.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 11:41:50 AM »

I figured it out. When I was trying to block the ads on RPGFan, I also managed to block http://www.rpgfan.com . Started reading the website as an image document I suppose, and didn't allow me to see squat. Ignore this thread. Thanks >___>
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 11:58:29 AM »

No, thank YOU for blocking our server upkeep income.  We appreciate it.

Ithunn

Hmph.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 12:01:44 AM »

Okay?
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 08:04:45 PM »

There's a chatroom?

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 09:26:01 PM »

There's a chatroom?

I was thinking the same thing...

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 07:42:57 PM »

It's unofficial now, and a mostly forgotten hold over from the earlier days. If there's no problem with posting the info again I can do so.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 08:01:18 PM »

Feel free. So long as people remember it's unofficial, I know you said so already though :P

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: