Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 11:46:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337940 Posts in 13835 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Think you had a bad day?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Think you had a bad day?  (Read 3372 times)
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 07:14:34 PM »

Umm...hmmm...yeah most of my bad days have nothing to do with actual bad stuff..just my brain malfunctioning and making me believe my life is shit and such despite it being pretty damn good.  Drives me crazy to, cause I feel like such an ass acting the way I do when im like that, knowing that Ive got a pretty good life.

Id say the worst day ive had in awhile...well..I suppose its a good thing I cannot think of one.  I mean in all honesty, I have very little to be depressed about..most of my troubles just come from a badly wired brain that makes me have a difficult time with real life.  I mean its nothing like shitting for hours or losing a limb or having a gf leave more anything like that, so alot of people have a tough time understanding, but it still negatively effects me in major ways, despite it being rather silly that it does.  But hey, I can't choose how my brain works, I just try my best to work around it and have an upbeat attitude ^_^

My volunteering at the Humane Society has really helped though.  Seriously, animals cheer me up in a way nothing else in my life has.  Its so therapuetic for me, I actually like socializing with people I dont know, I rarely if ever get stressed out, even when a cat will rip a hole in one of my favorite shirts or I get a bajillion mosquito bites from walking the dogs in the woods behind the building. 

Still I feel for all of you who have had bad shit happen, and I hope that something will come along in life and make up for it..or if you happen to believe in such things, that the life after this is filled with epic awesome.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: