Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2015, 01:01:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
360035 Posts in 14616 Topics by 2273 Members
Latest Member: atavismus
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Completion List 2015
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Completion List 2015  (Read 2097 times)
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2015, 08:32:52 PM »

1.) Brandish - The Dark Revenant
2.) The Legend of Zelda -  A Link Between Worlds
3.) Danganronpa - Trigger Happy Havoc
4.) Muramasa Rebirth
5.) Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
6.) Ar Nosurge - Ode to an Unborn Star
7.) The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky

Just put the finishing touches on Trails, after two long years of constantly getting distracted. The retrocast was just what I needed for motivation to polish off the game! Dat ending though. It's really got me primed for SC...can't wait for whenever that is supposed to hit.

In the meantime, I will probably work on finishing Demon Gaze or make more headway into Sen No Kiseki.
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2015, 03:40:50 AM »

1.) Brandish - The Dark Revenant
2.) The Legend of Zelda -  A Link Between Worlds
3.) Danganronpa - Trigger Happy Havoc
4.) Muramasa Rebirth
5.) Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
6.) Ar Nosurge - Ode to an Unborn Star
7.) The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky
8.) Demon Gaze

Just beat Demon Gaze, took a little bit of grinding, and a lot of careful turn management for the final fight but I finally beat it. Just a few trophies short of the platinum, but I'm not sure I want to go back and run through the gauntlet, and grind for the two random drops. It's probably another 15-20 hours of play, but I want to move on from this now. I was pretty hyped for Tokyo Abyss, but I think DG has taken out the dungeon crawling out of me for a while.

Since the retro pod cast is playing FFX, I may just move on to that since I've halted Cold Steel as it is going to be localized into English.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2015, 04:28:13 AM »

1. Long Live the Queen
2. A Bird Story
3. Choice of the Deathless
4. Child of Light
5. The Sacred Tears TRUE
6. Reccetear
7. Fairune
8. Black Sigil
9. Summon Night: Twin Age
10. Time Hollow
11. Paper Mario
12. Touch Detective
13. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legend of the Titan
14. Atelier Shallie
15. Evoland
16. Adventure Bar Story
17. Mind Zero
18. Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman
19. Persona Q

20. Bravely Default
Why can't they just call a Final Fantasy 'Final Fantasy'? This was so much like a Final Fantasy. Stop cheating at new IPs, Square Enix! But, I got into it knowing that and wasn't disappointed. Well, aside from the second 'half' of the game. I like boss battles, but I do want a little more than just boss battles.

21. You Must Build a Boat
I built a boat and it was fun.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2015, 04:30:45 PM »

1. Mass Effect 3
2. TES III: Morrowind
3. TES IV: Oblivion + Shivering Isles
4. Cave Story (PC)
5. Planescape: Torment

6. Shovel Knight

Pretty good side scroller, but a bit easy.

7. .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth
8. .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce
9. .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption

.hack//SIGN is one of my personal favorite anime shows, and I enjoyed the original games enough when they came out. I was actually really excited for these games when they came out, but I only played a bit of the first volume before I got distracted by other games, so I finally sat down and played these three the whole way through.

Have a large mix of feelings overall and I could go on for paragraphs and paragraphs on how I felt about the game, but I'll sum it up by saying I absolutely loved the characters and all the thought they put into the world they created. You have to piece together who certain characters are and the game doesn't just come out and tell you who's who, so the concept was utilized very well. The overarching plot was pedestrian though, and the gameplay was incredibly repetitive and just felt like a chore most of the time- so not that different from the original games I guess.

I suppose I should look forward to seeing the completion of the fan translation of the latest game, .hack//LINK, but just looking at a couple clips of art and some gameplay screens makes me think it doesn't have half the effort put into it G.U. did.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2015, 02:48:47 PM »

1. Long Live the Queen
2. A Bird Story
3. Choice of the Deathless
4. Child of Light
5. The Sacred Tears TRUE
6. Reccetear
7. Fairune
8. Black Sigil
9. Summon Night: Twin Age
10. Time Hollow
11. Paper Mario
12. Touch Detective
13. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legend of the Titan
14. Atelier Shallie
15. Evoland
16. Adventure Bar Story
17. Mind Zero
18. Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman
19. Persona Q
20. Bravely Default
21. You Must Build a Boat

22. Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy
For something with 'new' in the title this felt very old, nearly out-dated even. But I'd be lying if I said I hated it. I was in the mood for a dungeon-crawler and this was a dungeon-crawler.

23. Choice of Robots
This is one of those digital Choose Your Own Adventure type of books. Throughout my various playthroughs I conquered Alaska, had an unethical relationship with a journalist, lead a robot revolution, sorta created Skynet, made Chobits a reality, turned myself into a robot and much more. Time well spent.

24. Journal
Yay for unreliable narrators! I liked the presentation but I wouldn't have minded a little more interaction with the environment. The dev does get bonus points for including that bonus song that basically calls him a pretentious, beret wearing wannabe artist.

25. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Lovely locations and it was great how gameplay was used to tell the story and develop the characters, but... my hands hurt ;_; Apparently my hands are too small to use the shoulder buttons and analoge sticks (X360 controller) at the same time.

26. Skyborn
The original price of $15 was a little steep for a RPGmaker game with so few original assets and a length of 10 hours or so, but I bought it during the Steam sales and for that price it was nice, well put together snack.
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2015, 02:06:14 PM »

1.Detective Grimoire
2.Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Directors Cut
3.Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror - Remastered
4.Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
5.Empress Of The Deep
6.Empress Of The Deep 2: Song Of The Blue Whale
7.Hamlet or the Last Game without MMORPG Features, Shaders and Product Placement
8.Finding Teddy
9.Morphopolis
10.Out there somewhere
11.Journey of a Roach
12.Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends
13.Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered
14.Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres
15.Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
16.Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: