Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 07:29:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319236 Posts in 13035 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Forbidden Siren
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Forbidden Siren  (Read 966 times)
Shiro

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 09, 2006, 09:36:45 PM »

mkay, who here likes Forbidden Siren?! I think it's quite an amazing game myself... There's so much to it. It's not some run and kill all the monsters survival horror game, it involves so much stealth and so much thinking, and it's just so creative.
Although some people find this annoying, I absolutely love the fact that you can do each level twice, and you have to do other things in other levels to unlock the secondary missions. It just links everything together, I love it! And the story itself is great, and the abstract way it's laid out. And the characters are wonderful!! At first I was expecting it to be a game with flat characters, but it isn't at all! Especially Shiro Miyata and Kei Makino, their story path really gets into the characters. I actually felt sad after beating the entire game haha I didn't quite want it to end. Now I'm impatiently waiting for the second one!!

Who else here likes Siren?!
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 10:04:44 PM »

THE GUY WITH THE GIANT ASS FUCK AVATAR DOES!

READ RULES BEFORE YOU POST.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: