Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 05:40:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329435 Posts in 13496 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Game Journal XX - Sharpened Pencil Midnight Bathouse
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 84 Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Game Journal XX - Sharpened Pencil Midnight Bathouse  (Read 173349 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: October 03, 2009, 06:03:08 PM »

KillerArmoire, what level are your characters?

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2009, 10:15:35 PM »

16 & 15 but that was before I beat Krage. Now they're levels 17 & 16 and have more than 10 class ranks between them. The only thing really holding me back was the lack of a good healing spell like Healmore since my MC went down the path of the Warrior thus becoming my heaviest hitter as well as being left with terrible MP. Clerics don't learn Healmore until their 5th class rank. And I think the rest is self explanatory.

Or were you referring to my current levels in FFTA2 which would be in the 65-71 for most of my main party members.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: October 04, 2009, 01:33:02 AM »

Your levels should be fine. Mine were probably lower than yours at that point. Although my MC has healing capabilities as he's a... shepherd. Or Gabo's a shepherd. Someone's a shepherd. Melvin's a dancer.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: October 04, 2009, 03:43:46 AM »

Your levels should be fine. Mine were probably lower than yours at that point. Although my MC has healing capabilities as he's a... shepherd. Or Gabo's a shepherd. Someone's a shepherd. Melvin's a dancer.

Then you're further along than I am. I have yet to face Gracos who is a pain precisely due to the fact that right after him is when you finally gat Melvin.

But then again I should be fine for the most part now that I have the Bless staff (its basically WondeRockMore), and experience with the DQ series beyond this game.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Act00

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: October 04, 2009, 03:46:13 AM »

Reached the final boss in SMT: Nocturne. The normal one was easy, the True Demon Ending Final Boss...............I did fine until a Dekaja-Hell's King (or whatever the attack called) completly screwed me over. What should I do? I don't think it was that hard or I didn't seen all of it?(he has lot of HP though)
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: October 04, 2009, 05:37:52 AM »

The normal one was easy, the True Demon Ending Final Boss...............I did fine until a Dekaja-Hell's King (or whatever the attack called) completly screwed me over.

IIRC that is the only particularly dangerous attack he has.  The only trick I remember using for the boss was having high HP at all times.  Hell, I even used the Maniacs character and the boss was still pretty easy.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Contributing Editor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: October 04, 2009, 09:35:31 AM »

I finished Dead Space, it's a cool game but it ain't no Silent Hil.

Gonna continue Katamari Forever and Xenosaga Ep. III

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Act00

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: October 04, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »

I did a second try on the TDE Final Boss, and I still died. Maybe I shouldn't maked a magic user MC and not discard Pierce. It' so annoying, because I found the final dungeon bosses quite easy, hell I even played on hard mode. I thinking about getting all the megatamas, and doing the other optional dungeon.

God dammit where's my Mana Khemia 2 copy?!
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: October 04, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »

The Last Remnant is about a thousand times better when you can use squads full of unique characters.  I might actually beat this shit now.

Jet16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: October 04, 2009, 10:05:08 PM »

Yeah, so I've only been playing Breath of Fire III since I don't really feel like playing anything else right now. Well, actually I tried out Dungeon Hunter on the iPhone and that was pretty sweet. Anyway, I'm a little bit after the lighthouse in BoF III.
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: October 05, 2009, 10:03:14 AM »

Valkyria Chronicles, just completed the slew of reports that opened up after the battle at Naggiar, getting ready to press on.  I swear, this game gets better every single time I play it.  I decided to switch out some of my squad for new members to see if I like them any more, but I'm thinking that might have been a mistake.  I think my only good trade was Marina for Oscar's brother.  The sniper bros work really well together.
Dizzy

死ぬがよい

awe.of.she.1@gmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: October 05, 2009, 10:28:30 AM »

Been playing a lot of Persona PSP lately. I actually got up to the part I got up to in the original... a little bit farther maybe, at the same time shaving off 10 hours or so in comparison. Yeah, this version is infinitely better than the original, there's no way I can go back to that one now. :P Here's to hoping for both Persona 2s being ported/revamped over.

Also been on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I plowed through it on Acolyte Mode, and am almost done Warrior Mode. Also been playing the Team Missions with a friend online. It's awesome fun. Close to unlocking Ayane's final outfit. After that, I'm gonna try the Chapter Challenges to try to get Momiji's final outfit. God I love her. <3
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 10:34:32 AM by Dizzy » Logged

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: October 05, 2009, 11:06:02 AM »

played the demo of Valkyria Chronicles and loved it. Kinda makes me think of it as a next gen Shining Force. I would buy it right now, but the wife may be getting it for me for my birthday, so I have to wait.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: October 05, 2009, 02:07:24 PM »

Up to the beginning of the 6th chapter of Valkyrie Profile. I'm still digging the game, but after reading a few FAQs, I know I've missed my chance to get the "A" ending, but meh. There was no way I could have known my first time through without an FAQ. After I finish, which I hope I'll do sometime in the next two weeks, I'm thinking of either Wild Arms XF or Persona.
Jet16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: October 05, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »

Since I was a bit sick today, I stayed home and played more BoF III. I'm just a few hours past where you take control of older Ryu. I also started up the original BoF. I don't know, I've just been in a BoF mode as of late. Shadow Complex caught my eye, and I might download that, or I might try out Magna Carta again before Magna Carta 2 comes out.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 84 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: