Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 09:36:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338615 Posts in 13861 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Game Journal XX - Sharpened Pencil Midnight Bathouse
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 84 Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Game Journal XX - Sharpened Pencil Midnight Bathouse  (Read 175029 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: November 04, 2009, 04:50:00 AM »

Hit 11k in nanowrimo.

Viva Pinata... Built a house for shellybeans and got them to romance. They're pretty easy to satisfy, so I could use them as income since I'd rather use the wurmples as food. I still really need to restructure... things. The garden's a mess.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: November 04, 2009, 06:30:09 AM »

I've been rather nostalgic lately. I haven't played any newer titles in a while (excluding Vesperia) and I decided to play through Ocarina of Time for the *insert big number*th time. I just defeated Ganon about an hour ago, along with getting all 20 hearts, etc. I'm considering tackling another 5th-Gen game.

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: November 04, 2009, 07:25:47 AM »

Playing my level 11 Rogue in Dragon Age:Origins who I've apparently srcewed up royalliy regarding skill sets. I suppose it doesn't matter as the mage Morrigan is insanely powerful:P Still loving this game but from what I hear the PS3 version looks better than the 360 version. I wonder if an install on the 360 would help.

Besides that, I'm still tooling around with Tekken 6( I like Lilli ), Forza 3 and Gay Tony.  The demo for Left 4 Dead 2 is downloading as I type this.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: November 04, 2009, 07:46:00 AM »

So after finishing everything in Hero 30 mode of Half-Minute Hero, including opening up Another Goddess, my game loads my save wrong when I started Evillord 30 and now that's all the progress I have.

Fuck.  I'm never going to unlock the other modes.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: November 04, 2009, 10:27:19 AM »

Enjoying Uncharted. I'm really digging the crazy wall climbing, and death defying leaps that poor Nathan has to take. I've fallen to my death several times, but only due to my own bad timing. The control is really well done. I could do without the overabundance of shootouts, though. Plus they seem to throw the same group of guys at you every time.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: Mistbron#3: Hero of Ages
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: November 04, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »

Cleared up to Problima in DQVII. Even the unwinnable boss fight at the end of the area couldn't take me down.

Anyway my MC is now a Mage with masteries in the Warrior, Mariner, Fighter, and Jester classes.

Maribel is now a Mage with masteries in the Cleric, Bard, Warrior, and Dancer classes.

Gabo is now a Hork with masteries in the Bard, Healer, Shepard, and BoltRat classes.

And Melvin is now a Warrior with masteries in the Thief class.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Dizzy

死ぬがよい

awe.of.she.1@gmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: November 04, 2009, 09:53:46 PM »

Trying to figure out how to join people on PSP2 via AdHoc Party. I can connect to AdHoc party itself fine and well, but partying with people is another story. D:

Aside from that, been dicking around in PSP2 during bus rides. It's a shame that this incarnation so much more than the previous, home console incarnations of PSO/U. Well, not a ashame that it's good, but more of a shame that they never exerted this kind of effort in the past. But then again, it's Alfa Systems, and not shitty Sonic Team working it. Looks like I'm pulled in the cycle yet again. :P

Also started some Eternal Sonata PS3. Just got Viola. I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit.

Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: November 05, 2009, 12:41:09 AM »

Hit 11k in nanowrimo.

Son of a bitch, I totally forgot that Nano started. Hope you have a great time plowing through all 50k. If I weren't swamped with school, I'd be right there with you, man.
sandiny0ursh0es

sandiny0ursh0es
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: November 05, 2009, 01:22:00 PM »

Uncharted: Just reached Chapter 18.
Bowser's Inside Story: Toad Town revisited.
Mario Kart Wii: Completing stuff on 100cc.
Bejeweled Blitz: still playin it.

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: November 05, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »

Finally made it to the main campaign of AW1.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: November 05, 2009, 03:48:31 PM »

Been playing DA:O when I get the chance. Playing a Human Mage and am currently at level 6. I'm thinking of taking Shapeshifter and Arcane Warrior specializations, so I need to start getting my strength and dex up.
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: November 05, 2009, 09:05:13 PM »

I've been playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for awhile... Really likin' it.

And getting Numblast from the PSN. Next week time for me to get Trine.

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: November 06, 2009, 12:23:24 AM »

Playing Atelier Annie.  Jesus this game moves at a fast pace!  I walked to a single gather point and back, and it took me 15 in-game days.  And I'm supposed to be able to gather multiples of random rare items in 20?  I do like the alchemy system though, and the characters are OMFG adorable (especially Annie, she's so cute I'm having flashbacks of Naoto), but I really don't see myself playing though more than once because everything else is so dull.

But still, I think this is where Gust needs to focus their efforts instead of on crap like Ar Tonelico.  Their Alchemy systems are red hot awesome, but they need to scale back combat bullshit even more.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #583 on: November 06, 2009, 07:35:51 AM »

Annie definitely strikes me as closer to the old-school Atelier titles like Atelier Marie rather than, say, Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana.  I'll tell you, though I was over crushing on video game and anime characters, as soon as I saw the character art for Marie in Atelier Marie I was like "stop the press, who is this total hottie and from what game does she hail?"  
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 07:42:12 AM by Dincrest » Logged

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: November 06, 2009, 10:55:59 PM »

I've been playing entirely too much Dragon Age over the past few days.  Twenty hours in and the ending is nowhere in sight.  I was expecting KotOR-like length since the rest of the game is so similar, but it looks like it's gonna be at least a little bit longer.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 84 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: