Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 09:46:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319801 Posts in 13049 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Game Journal XX - Sharpened Pencil Midnight Bathouse
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Game Journal XX - Sharpened Pencil Midnight Bathouse  (Read 170047 times)
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1245 on: March 01, 2010, 03:06:08 AM »

Cleared chapter 4 of FE:SD on Hard 5 modo.

Currently getting someone's ass handed to me by a Pegasus Rush (and they're all armed with javelins *facepalm*).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1246 on: March 01, 2010, 10:06:17 AM »

Dragon Age - Why oh why will this game not end? It was long enough already without them tacking things on to extend it
Code:
I'm speaking of rescuing Queen Anora and going to Fort Drakon. Both pointless.
So I THINK that this Landsmeet thing is about to happen now. We'll see how it goes.
I'm around 65 hrs with my character at lvl 18.
Too many good games coming. I need to end this.

sidenote: Bought a 32" 720 Samsung LCD for the living room so now all my systems are hooked up to quality tvs(The 360 and PS3 are on a 42" 1080 Sharp).
I was afraid the Wii might look bad, but I think it looks really good. I DID buy the component cables for it, so maybe that's helping.

Playing: A Link Between Worlds
Reading: Cosmos by Carl Sagan
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1247 on: March 01, 2010, 08:46:13 PM »

Dragon Age - Why oh why will this game not end? It was long enough already without them tacking things on to extend it
Code:
So I THINK that this Landsmeet thing is about to happen now. We'll see how it goes.

sidenote: Bought a 32" 720 Samsung LCD for the living room so now all my systems are hooked up to quality tvs(The 360 and PS3 are on a 42" 1080 Sharp).
I was afraid the Wii might look bad, but I think it looks really good. I DID buy the component cables for it, so maybe that's helping.

Hey just so you know, the new TV models are in the process of coming out (some are already out, some are not).  If I were you, I'd take back the Samsung and wait a few weeks (possibly less) and pick up the new 2010 model.  Chances are it'll look better and be cheaper.

The component cables do help as well

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1248 on: March 01, 2010, 09:43:10 PM »

OoT. Working on Biggoron stuff. Wondering how the HELL you're supposed to figure out where item recipients are till I realized they're marked on the map. Derp. This game has an interesting way of making you fail at things until you get good at them.

Also have this nostalgic desire to play Xenogears even though I think it is, in a lot of ways, one of the worst PSX games Square made.

Also came up with a level file format for Boolean RPG. I need to actually start working on that.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1249 on: March 02, 2010, 01:15:39 AM »

Cleared chapter 6 of FE:SD Hard 5.

Now that I have a few pre-promotes with experience I'm actually making steady progress again.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1250 on: March 02, 2010, 02:59:43 AM »

Did what I said I was gonna to and beat Mass Effect 2 today. The final decision was definitely one of those ones where I had to pause and think about it.
Code:
I chose to destroy the base, and I felt pretty good about it, since the Illusive Man obviously has an ulterior motive.
Wasn't terribly impressed with the ending though, but the last shot hopefully bodes epicness in the 3rd.

Then I played Resident Evil 2 on the PSP, and it is still very good, graphics and awkward controls be damned. I know it's a worn argument, but I do agree that the controls help add to the creepiness. And I lol'd when I was reading the difital game manual that was left totally unchanged. It even had that Capcom points thing in the upper right corner of the back page that you were supposed to cut out and send in or something.

Also: KillerArmoire, I love your signature to death, just sayin'. No pun intended either. :P
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1251 on: March 02, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »

Code:

Hey just so you know, the new TV models are in the process of coming out (some are already out, some are not).  If I were you, I'd take back the Samsung and wait a few weeks (possibly less) and pick up the new 2010 model.  Chances are it'll look better and be cheaper.

The component cables do help as well

I am fully aware that the new models are coming out. This why the old ones were on sale.  I'm loving the one I got and wouldn't dream of taking it back for a difference I probably wouldn't notice anyway.
It's way better than the one I had, and that's what really matters.

As for my gaming...

Dragon Age - WOW. Some heavy decisions to make last night. I am not happy with the outcome so far
Code:
Alistair left me!
, and may have to load up the save again later to see how things could turn out different.
Back in Redcliffe village now.

Playing: A Link Between Worlds
Reading: Cosmos by Carl Sagan
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: