Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2014, 06:28:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331878 Posts in 13590 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Sakaguchi interview in issue #50 of NextGen Magazine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sakaguchi interview in issue #50 of NextGen Magazine  (Read 1294 times)
Tristam

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: June 12, 2006, 11:43:23 PM »

EDIT: a forum lurker was kind enough to send me the scans, so no worries about it now!

Hi,

I've been searching hard for the 50th issue of Next Generation (aka NextGen) Magazine (it's the February 1999 issue, the gold one with Squall Leonhart on the cover). I really want to read the interview between the mag and Hironobu Sakaguchi in that issue; I've been searching for either a transcript of this interview on the web or a copy of the mag itself to buy, and can't find either. And so I was hoping a hoping that (1.) somebody on this board owned the issue (back in the day RPGFan editors seemed to me to be big readers of NextGen), and (2.) that somebody would be a kind soul enough to scan the pages of the interview, or transcribe it into text.

My e-mail is hblhawks6_2005@yahoo.com if you are interested in helping me. I read the forum rules carefully and couldn't find any clause disallowing such a request as I made.

Thanks!

Tristam
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 11:45:49 PM »

You're right, this isn't disallowed...you just need to put it in the right place. :P

Tristam

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 11:48:10 PM »

Er, whoops. Thanks for the topic move! :P
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: