Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 08:16:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335248 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Uncharted 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Uncharted 2  (Read 17644 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2009, 08:45:53 AM »

Well, I've done everything in the Single-Player portion so I checked out online last night. It was pretty cool, though I still think it wasn't necessary.

Why wasn't it necessary? You just said it's good.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Jet16

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2009, 09:47:40 AM »

It's not necessary because the single-player is so complete and incredible by itself. Let me put it this way, the game would still be just as awesome as it is without multiplayer. I still like it and appreciate that it's there, I just don't think Naughty Dog needed to put it in. This is sort of like Bioshock 2, I also don't think multi-player is necessary in that game. I'm going to play these games for the single-player first and foremost.
AJR
Totally groovy

Oh, this burning beard.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2009, 11:02:40 AM »

I think the multiplayer for BioShock 2 looks pretty great too.

I understand where you're coming from, but if the single player feels complete, then adding (good) multiplayer options can only make things better.

Earth-2.net is a website where I occasionally type words about entertaining pieces of media.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2009, 05:23:09 PM »

I finally found the time to finish it. It's been a long time since I felt so satisfied with a game. There are so many highlights and it looks so beautiful from start to finish. U3 can't come soon enough.

I found 28 treasures, where the hell are they hiding another 72?!?!

I'm gonna check out the making of now, should be very interesting. Then it's back to multiplayer.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »

The game was so beautiful.

I got 90 treasures btw, but I did some cheatz.

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2009, 04:54:31 PM »

I can't get enough of the MP. On sniper deathmatch I just run around around killing everyone with the pistole while they're standing still trying to aim at someone. RPG deathmatch is a blast, pure madness!

But nothing beats hanging on a ledge and pulling people down as they walk by. Or dropping a grenade when someone kills you taking them with you. The possibilities are endless and it's insanely fun.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2009, 06:35:50 PM »

New multiplayer map! Based on the fortress in uncharted 1! For free! ND rock!

Texcap

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2010, 03:57:28 PM »

Just beat the game yesterday afternoon (after finally getting some time to devote my attention to it). My wife cheered me on to the end and now I've got to start it all over again on a higher difficulty setting just to enjoy it all over again (and to look for more treasures along the way). I'll have to spend a lot more time in the online matches as well, as I loved playing them into the night on the demo that was released months back.

One of my new "Top-Ten" games, easy!

Fortiter -- Per Mare Per Terras!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: