Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 01:45:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327153 Posts in 13391 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm  (Read 18363 times)
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2009, 09:22:32 PM »

Character names?

What do you guys need, class wise?

I have a DK there atm, holding the name Ashbane for me.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2009, 09:41:29 PM »

You can find me on Skullflower or any one of my infinite alts that aren't worth naming.

Dade is usually on Theon or Savorn.

Dagg is a kitty named Kossuth! =^.^=

Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »

Dagg is a forgotten realms god name whore :P

I myself have my 80 Alliance on eitrigg, though ive been working on a horde on Malygos, since it has a pretty even ratio of horde to alliance.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2009, 10:33:40 PM »

I'm in Japan right now, but when I get back to Canada after the new year, I'll be moving my prot/holy paladin over to Horde on your server. Her name will be Ashbane, probably Blood Elf.

I also have a Rogue, DK and Mage that are 80. I have a 69 hunter I might bring over so I can lvling in Northrend on horde side for a change...

We'll see what happens.

What time do you guys usually play? Michelle might come with me with the promise of Blood Elf'ness.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2009, 11:10:25 PM »

Well, they're both in the same time zone you are, so you shouldn't have much trouble seeing them.  Me on the other, well.... :P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2009, 10:52:00 AM »

I'm in Japan right now, but when I get back to Canada after the new year, I'll be moving my prot/holy paladin over to Horde on your server. Her name will be Ashbane, probably Blood Elf.

I also have a Rogue, DK and Mage that are 80. I have a 69 hunter I might bring over so I can lvling in Northrend on horde side for a change...

We'll see what happens.

What time do you guys usually play? Michelle might come with me with the promise of Blood Elf'ness.

If you bring your hunter over you can level with my 70 warrior Bahgtru or my 70 priest Lliira. As Serene Prophet said I am a Forgotten Realms god name whore.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2009, 11:22:56 AM »

As long as you have both the shoulder and chest heritage :P I wouldn't want to leave you in the dust.

I may do it sooner since we have a laptop with WoW on it, but don't expect me to tank the newer instances on this connection or laptop power :P
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2009, 12:35:35 PM »

As long as you have both the shoulder and chest heritage :P I wouldn't want to leave you in the dust.

I may do it sooner since we have a laptop with WoW on it, but don't expect me to tank the newer instances on this connection or laptop power :P

Well right now I have nothing. My plan was to get both of those but all my emblems and stuff are gone so i am waiting for my restore :-P

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2009, 10:42:44 PM »

Just looking you guys up and noticed you're in an "actual" guild...will I be able to join? Do you guys raid? If so, what day and times?
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2009, 11:42:37 PM »

Just looking you guys up and noticed you're in an "actual" guild...will I be able to join? Do you guys raid? If so, what day and times?

I believe it's Sundays and Mondays, but overall it is just a guild to BS in and run the random heroics with. They are actually pretty cool. Getting in shouldn't be a problem.

In another Forgotten Realms god name whoreish thing to do I made a mage named Savras since i am not currently playing my mains due to nakedness.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 12:17:47 AM by Daggerstrike » Logged

Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2009, 07:15:31 AM »

Seems I'll be heading home this Friday so I'll be moving my hunter over probably Friday night or Saturday morning.

If the guild seems cool, I'll move one of my tanks over (DK or Paladin) or my rogue for DPS. Which do you think would be best?
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2009, 08:10:15 AM »

Seriously, I don't even think there IS a rogue in the guild right now. :P  If there is, I haven't ever seen them on at the same time as me.

Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2009, 05:23:09 PM »

In another Forgotten Realms god name whoreish thing to do I made a mage named Savras since i am not currently playing my mains due to nakedness.

They still havn't gotten you your stuff back yet?  Maybe it was because I contacted the day after it happened, but I was able to get everything back when I got hacked, plus like 1k gold that day...so that sucks you havnt gotten it back yet.

As for you Kiem, I mean obvious with DK or Paladin, you do have the ability to dual spec and do both DPS and Tanking (and healing with paly, if you even like doing it..I know I dont :P) instead of just DPS.  Granted Im pretty sure you know that, but I figure id point it out anyways.

And Savras better be an undead mage..cause ya know..he dead.  He really dead.  :P

Still dag and D and Dade are good guys to group with, I was in a guild with em for awhile and they were good at playing.  I know my guild on the alliance server im on..we have some people who just could not grasp their class..or how to follow directions, and its like...really?  Weve said this how many times now?  And still you dont get it?  And then you wonder why we dont invite you on raids...haha.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »

Still haven't gotten it back. I reported it within 10 hours of being hacked. It should be fixed soon, according to the GM I spoke to the other day.

And no, they aren't undead, Blood Elf. I like the starting area better and I don't like to travel to it :-P

Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2009, 09:09:26 PM »

I know about the DS part, but my dps on either isn't comparable to my rogue atm and my healing on the paladin is laughable at best. I'm fully epic'ed but only cause I was there as a tank and they gave it to me cause I was the only plate who could use it who didn't already have it or I had extra emblems that I used to round off the healing set lol So my skills as a healer on a paladin is still untested.

My rogue, I'm confident with and she has the best gear out of all my characters.

Mostly, I'm looking forward to doing Northrend on a horde as I've never done it before. I've played multiple MMOs with the Ds before, so I know they are competent players :P and hopefully they know I am one too lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: