Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 08:33:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338668 Posts in 13863 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm  (Read 19729 times)
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2009, 11:08:44 AM »

I've played multiple MMOs with the Ds before, so I know they are competent players :P and hopefully they know I am one too lol

You're a tremendous player as long as the ebay transaction goes through.

:P

<3

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2009, 01:00:32 AM »

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com

That's my msn. Let me know when you guys are on.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »

Received an email telling me I will have my stuff back in 10-12 days from when they answered my petition and estimated it would be on the 31st of December. Whee....

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2009, 08:27:51 PM »

What the hell, they restored mine within a few days. :P  Maybe it's because my case was more severe or something.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2009, 09:19:09 PM »

What the hell, they restored mine within a few days. :P  Maybe it's because my case was more severe or something.

More severe? How so? I have 3 character stripped naked including banks. I also have a character that has his bank and guild bank stripped. Oh, and a couple characters deleted. They are very busy at the moment because compromises have increased since the battle.net thing.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2009, 12:05:18 AM »

Authenticator for the win :D
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2009, 08:51:43 AM »

More severe? How so? I have 3 character stripped naked including banks. I also have a character that has his bank and guild bank stripped. Oh, and a couple characters deleted. They are very busy at the moment because compromises have increased since the battle.net thing.

Because your account wasn't stolen, stripped on three servers, and then banned for gold selling. :P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2009, 12:35:29 PM »

Because your account wasn't stolen, stripped on three servers, and then banned for gold selling. :P

Actually one of my accounts was banned for gold selling, and that has been restored. It was stripped on two servers, but the majority of it was on Shandris and it had 4 characters banks decimated. But your epeen needs some fluffing so you win. Yours was more severe :-P

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

OMG DOUBLE POST

So they sent the emails saying that most of my account was restored. I haven't received anything for my characters Lliira or Bahgtru. Koss is restored though, so I will be able to play again!

All fixed. Yay!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:24:26 PM by Daggerstrike » Logged

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2010, 01:26:49 AM »

How are people liking the new LFG system?  I've heard both good and bad, but I'm hearing a lot of loot whoring is really bad and people just need on anything remotely useful even if it's someone else's main spec.  Also hearing people being bad and pulling under 1.5k dps.  Anyone run into anything interesting?

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Kiem

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2010, 02:57:48 AM »

I've had 95% good experiences with the new system.

Since I'm usually tanking, I set the pace and the loot whoring has never been an issue for me. As for people pulling low DPS, well, that's gonna happen, but mostly I've seen it balance out with someone who's pulling over 4k.
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2010, 03:01:20 AM »

Cross-realm parties, eh?  My experiences in Battlegrounds would lead me to believe that's a recipe for disaster in terms of potential problems, but it certainly benefits low realm populations (hello PVE horde).

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2010, 09:30:53 PM »

Cross-realm parties, eh?  My experiences in Battlegrounds would lead me to believe that's a recipe for disaster in terms of potential problems, but it certainly benefits low realm populations (hello PVE horde).

Aye.  A part of me wants to reactive my account to play my horde mage so I can pvp.  The other part of me remembers how fucking retarded most of the horde are on my battlegroup.  I'd call them fucking retards, but that would be an insult to mentally challenged people.  Even with the honor buff for fighting on nodes, these stupid fucks still fight on roads and leave nodes defenseless.  Cataclysm's rated BGs interest me though

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2010, 09:25:50 AM »

I try to have at least one or two people from my guild with me when I do randoms. Gives me better odds of surviving.

Ragnarok-Sabin
Eternally Lurking

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2010, 05:31:45 PM »

As a tank my queue times are always less than ten seconds, and since I heinously over-gear heroics I can generally survive regardless of shitty DPS/Healers. I ran half of heroic Culling of Stratholme without a healer all together the other day; simply slapped on Seal of Light and went to town.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: