Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 08:33:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340992 Posts in 13937 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  xxxHolic's ending
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: xxxHolic's ending  (Read 3103 times)
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 27, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »

Okay, I'm only on episode 9, but one thing I hate about anime is watching the entire thing to have a bullshit ending. So far, I've gone through the last 30 animes I've seen with rather lacking endings. The last few CLAMP shows I've seen just didn't par up with MKR or CCS, but this one shows some outstanding promise. But... does it suck?

Oh and Wantanuki or whatever this dumbass' name is, is a fucking dork. The sad thing is, I know a guy who is the carbon copy of his personality. He's some otaku-obsessed dude I've been friends with forever. His entire room is made of Touhou-everything. It's honestly pretty cool, but man this guy is the anti-chick magnet of the year. Fucker's even worse than Tenchi.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 03:10:53 PM by Dios GX » Logged
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 03:57:42 AM »

I think it's lucky if you get anime these days that have endings at all.

I've read a couple issues of the manga, and while I was interested at first, like most other anime, it goes on for way too fucking long without anything happening. Ultimately, I lost interest. Generally when I see shows or anime being all mysterious about something, it's the writer saying to me: "I don't know."

Given that the manga is still not over, I'd like to wager that the anime isn't going to take risks, like FMA did, and actually end the damn series. Not saying that FMA's ending was great or anything, but it was satisfying, and it concluded the show.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 04:02:10 AM by Hathen » Logged
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »

The manga is still ongoing, and i can tell you something, they screwed it up -.-''

I will beat you with my evil strategy of my evil 1.8 million IQ

add me to psn! the more the merrier!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: