Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 04:23:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338601 Posts in 13861 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Aldorlea's Millennium: A New Hope
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Aldorlea's Millennium: A New Hope  (Read 10599 times)
Indy
Game Designer

Hey! Play Laxius Force!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 21, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »

MILLENNIUM - A NEW HOPE
by Aldorlea Games

http://www.millennium-rpg.com

FORUM:
http://www.aldorlea.org

INTRODUCTION

Designed in a series of several episodes meant to be released every four months, the first chapter of this addictive new saga will thrill and move players with its epic breath and beautifully developed characters. Fans of the Aldorlea signature will be pleased to know that what made the past games exciting and unique experiences has been kept and polished in this new adventure.

Players will enter a world of magic and dangerous creatures, solve more than 35 quests, discover tens of secret places, fight numerous enemies, as they venture in enchanting landscapes, admiring amazing artworks and listening to enthralling themes.

If you are fan of RPG, adventure, or just like to dive into a great story - wait no more, and enter the world of Millennium!

PLOT:
Marine is young, unexperienced, a bit mischievous, yet she has a heart bigger than most.
As she sees people around her weaken in despair and her own father critically wounded, Marine enters a crazy journey that could change the world of Myst forever.
Her goal? She has a bit less than a month to find and convince twelve warriors to support her, so that ultimately she can confront the thirteen powerful warriors of the heartless government of Mystrock in a legendary showdown.
If she wins - the lands of Myst will never be the same again. But in a country poor and devastated by diseases and drastic natural conditions, can she find the twelve persons that will allow her to pursue her dream of a better future?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:43:40 AM by Indy » Logged

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »

Marine enters a crazy journey that could change the world of Myst forever.

Oh shit she unleashes Sirrus and Achenar.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Indy
Game Designer

Hey! Play Laxius Force!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 05:59:53 PM »

Ahaha, I never played Myst - the game lol

My videogames culture is very limited I must confess....

Indy
Game Designer

Hey! Play Laxius Force!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 06:25:57 AM »

Added screenshots and set up a new official website.

http://www.battleofthemillennium.com

Enjoy ^^

blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:34 AM »

The screenshots are really beautiful, the best images I've seen using RMXP.
silentshdw

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 07:57:16 AM »

The screenshots are really beautiful, the best images I've seen using RMXP.

Yes, they really are quite beautiful. I guess you could even say they're up there with... SUPER METROID!!! Oh wait a minute, THEY ARE SUPER METROID GRAPHICS!!!!!

Yes, that's right. It's Ridley from SUPER METROID AND HE'S THE EXACT SAME!! This phony has STOLEN super metroid graphics, cut of the tail and tried to pass them off has own. I am absolutely disgusted with you. All this time you've been receiving praise for your original graphics (from me too) and it turns out you just steal them from other games!! I'm beginning to wonder if you have any of your own graphics at all.

And if he's done this with super metroid, I'm almost certain that he's probably done it somewhere else. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE IS ACTUALLY SELLING THIS GAME!!
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 10:32:19 AM »

I like where this is going.
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »

I like where this is going.

You like everything that ends up in a chaos -.-

Anyway, yeah, i wouldnt mind if the game was free, but if he is actually selling the game with ripped character from other games (without permission, and i doubt he haves it), it shouldn't be good..., specially legally... though the word legal is something that internet doesnt knows...

I will beat you with my evil strategy of my evil 1.8 million IQ

add me to psn! the more the merrier!
Indy
Game Designer

Hey! Play Laxius Force!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 11:38:44 AM »

Hi,
the original graphics in Millennium were not made by me but by someone who claimed the work as his, and I wasn't aware of such thing - I'll remove this element right away and upload a new version.
It is very possible the guy forgot to remove this specific element from his global work. I'm sorry about it and I'll get this fixed.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 12:13:36 PM by Indy » Logged

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 07:35:49 PM »

Hi,
the original graphics in Millennium were not made by me but by someone who claimed the work as his, and I wasn't aware of such thing - I'll remove this element right away and upload a new version.
It is very possible the guy forgot to remove this specific element from his global work. I'm sorry about it and I'll get this fixed.

Expect further scrutiny of your titles. If we find further examples of plagiarism, you can expect a far less welcoming attitude from RPGFan as a community, and especially from the site staff.

As the game's creator, the onus of responsibility is yours to ensure there's no plagiarism.

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 03:56:55 PM »

d'oh!  Hit delete instead of edit.  

Anyway, despite this unfortunate turn of events, I'm willing to think this as a one-time fluke.  Aldorlea's history prior to this has shown a clean track record of honest products and respect for RPGFan's policies.  In my personal interactions with Indy of Aldorlea, he's a sincere fellow who wants to put forth an honest product.  

It's unfortunate that it happened, but it did happen, and Aldorlea did remove the offending element.  

And I do echo Pat's (Ramza) sentiment of increased wariness in general.  

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 04:02:54 PM by Dincrest » Logged

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »

Thing is, not everybody's as forgiving as, say, me or Hidoshi.  I call it a fluke and I know Indy's an upstanding guy.  The element was removed.  Silentshadow did have a reasonable point but he didn't have to be so mean and nasty about attacking both Aldorlea in this thread and RPGFan in the protocols thread.

I still stand by my review of Millennium and even recommending it within my review of Nostalgia.  (I'm looking forward to ep. 2, by the way).

And, I personally didn't notice because I never had a SNES when I was a kid (I had a Genesis/MegaDrive) so I never played Super Metroid.  Hey, I too am only human and haven't played every video game under the sun.  

blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 11:30:48 AM »

And, I personally didn't notice because I never had a SNES when I was a kid (I had a Genesis/MegaDrive) so I never played Super Metroid.  Hey, I too am only human and haven't played every video game under the sun.  

It's a sin, man. You have to play Super Metroid at least once :)
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 01:24:04 PM »

I think everyone has some of those.  At least it's not as bad as this girl I met two years ago who had never seen a Star Wars movie.  Now there was a deprived child if ever I knew one.

blackthirteen

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »

I think everyone has some of those.  At least it's not as bad as this girl I met two years ago who had never seen a Star Wars movie.  Now there was a deprived child if ever I knew one.

Actually I never really watched Star Wars. I watched them once but I don't quite remember them. Don't ask me why but Star Wars never grew on me.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: