Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 06:42:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319164 Posts in 13033 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  SMT Persona psp. snow queen quest
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SMT Persona psp. snow queen quest  (Read 3067 times)
Pesmerga

for-shizzle-nizzle@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2009, 09:15:07 PM »

yea, so uhm. i just got persona psp.  i've never played the first one so im pretty stoked i get a chance to finally play it. its old school. great game. the controls are a bit awkward but meh. yea anyways, to the point now. ive only been playing for a few hours so far and i was just wondering does the snowqueen quest come naturally into the game, or is it something that im going to habve to playthrough another time to catch a couple things i might have missed. please no spoilers. i knoe its asking alot probly.

thanks a bunch.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 09:41:38 AM »

The Snow Queen Quest does not occur as an in-your-face decision.  There is a series of things you need to do at a particular juncture in the game or you close it out in favor of the Sebec quest.  It can be easy to miss unless you are the type of RPG player who explores every nook, cranny, and person 10 times over. 

As for the awkward movement, there's an option to change the orientation in the menu and movement is fine if you use the analog stick. 

I approve of this nonsense!
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »

u should start and beat the main story and then check the snow queen quest, thats what im doing, and if you want more detailed info about it, google is ur friend!

I will beat you with my evil strategy of my evil 1.8 million IQ

add me to psn! the more the merrier!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: