Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2016, 08:10:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
244640 Posts in 7319 Topics by 2386 Members
Latest Member: Richard111
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  I am Setsuna (or whatever name you changed it to)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: I am Setsuna (or whatever name you changed it to)  (Read 759 times)
Towns Car Marty
For Play in Town and Car!
RPGFan Editor

Crocodile, Side-Eye Style

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2016, 05:16:22 PM »

Hey so I'm kinda stuck, because this game's quest log is useless. Could somebody further than me give me some advice? I'm travelling with Setsuna, Nidr and Kir and I'm about 15 hours in.

We reached the last lands to find a crevice. Two of my characters disappeared. I ran into Akash the shipwright in the frozen tundra, who said I needed to bring him a certain item to get his airship running. I can't remember what he said I needed to get, or where to find it, and he's gone now.

Agent D.

Agent Bewear.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2016, 05:49:38 PM »

Hey so I'm kinda stuck, because this game's quest log is useless. Could somebody further than me give me some advice? I'm travelling with Setsuna, Nidr and Kir and I'm about 15 hours in.

We reached the last lands to find a crevice. Two of my characters disappeared. I ran into Akash the shipwright in the frozen tundra, who said I needed to bring him a certain item to get his airship running. I can't remember what he said I needed to get, or where to find it, and he's gone now.
Go to the town where you first met spear lady. Just  walk through the rest of that valley and walk north then northeast.

Code:
Spoilers, boss fight, and it's a doozy

TASTY!
ScottC
RPGFan Editor

Manderville Man

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2016, 02:43:51 AM »

Finished this up today.  Derek gave it the right score it's a solid 8.  Nothing more nothing less. It's a solid game but has some flaws to it that could be refined in a successor to it(not necessarily a sequel).  The ending would have been so much better if the game was longer and the narrative was written better.
Towns Car Marty
For Play in Town and Car!
RPGFan Editor

Crocodile, Side-Eye Style

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: Today at 04:06:05 AM »

Go to the town where you first met spear lady. Just  walk through the rest of that valley and walk north then northeast.

D, you're a straight-up G. I went to that town but just checked to see if any dialogue was new rather than walking out the other end. Thank you!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: