Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2015, 10:21:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
355976 Posts in 14458 Topics by 2262 Members
Latest Member: Yoru
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  New 3DS Fire Emblem If
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: New 3DS Fire Emblem If  (Read 2970 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Today at 05:30:52 PM »

Well spotted.The clip after that one seems to fit that assumption too, it seems like they're definitely going with the 2 weaknesses thing.

Although in that example you've pointed out, she didn't actually do that much damage. So I guess it's the same fairly weak advantage as in Awakening. Lol the same one I forgot about for my first 2 playthroughs and only remembered when I was on Insane difficulty (or whatever it was called)

To be fair, Kazahana's a low level Myrmidon Samurai wielding an Iron Katana, so of course her damage will end up being lackluster. That said, weapon triangle bonuses only typically confer +1/-1 damage to the advantaged/disadvantaged (though since Shadow Dragon, WTAs also shut down weapon level bonuses which varied depending on the weapon type, namely Swords got +1/+2/+3 Mt, Axes got +5/+10/+15 Hit and everything else got +1 Mt/+ 1 Mt +5 Hit/+2 Mt +5 Hit for ranks C/B/A respectfully).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Today at 07:57:14 PM »

Haven't played Shadow Dragon yet. Is it worth the arseload of cash ebay wants for it?

@Jimmy

Good point, I'd forgot about that. I think I'd actually picked that up earlier than I had about the actual attack power/strength as I don't think Lucina got hit by a single axe attack in my entire first playthrough.
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Today at 08:14:03 PM »

Haven't played Shadow Dragon yet. Is it worth the arseload of cash ebay wants for it?

Not really. It lacks a lot of advancements from the later games.It is decent for a remake of the first game but I wouldn't spend a lot of money on it. If you saw it cheap and were in a FE mood then sure.
« Last Edit: Today at 08:27:26 PM by Darilon » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: