Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 08:52:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341050 Posts in 13939 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Adventures to Go Coming Soon to stores!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Adventures to Go Coming Soon to stores!  (Read 1968 times)
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 10, 2009, 07:25:03 PM »

Adventures to Go is going to be released soon! (29 October,2009), brought to us by natsume this PSP Strategy game seems to offer an innovate story and a "refreshing twist to the strategy rpg genre" , im really looking forward to it, since i like strategy games :D, it really does look nice, the story doesnt seems cliche, and i hope it will be a great addition for the psp.

Here is the Natsume's home page for the game, wich have a trailer (shows mostly gameplay), a little of explanation about the game and some screenshots:

http://natsume.com/games/ATG/index.html#

Here is the same trailer that is in that page uploaded in youtube so it will be easier to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhKdKMO7mb8

Here is the press release for the game:

http://natsume.com/games/ATG/graphics/Adventures%20To%20Go%20Gold.pdf

I will beat you with my evil strategy of my evil 1.8 million IQ

add me to psn! the more the merrier!
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 07:43:36 PM »

I have never heard of this game, and the fact it's coming so soon too is utterly baffling! But if I got any PSP RPG this month it'd probably be Half Minute Hero.
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »

Haha actually ive been waiting for this game for a while now (it was announced in natsume's page like from June, or July, i remember it was around E3), yeah half minute hero looks interesting but i think ill get this one first xD, half minute hero looks more like lots fun rpg minigames, so ill get it later >:D

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 08:22:43 PM »

I played this game at E3. It's something like a turn-based Strategy, perhaps with the one-to-one movement ratio of a Roguelike, with randomly generated dungeons that you decide the size and difficulty of based on the "adventure" you want.

It's the kind of game that I suspect I will dislike. But I do want to give it a try. The guy I spoke with at E3 was part of the localization team and they seemed to want to put a lot of TLC into the game's localization. So, if nothing else, maybe it'll have interesting dialogue? :)

WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 08:27:19 PM »

E3 *drolls* *_*, well ive known games that have been supported with a great dialogue :O, i remember thousand arms, if atlus didnt made the dialogue so funny maybe i would had stop playing because of the not so good battles xD.
Well ill give it a good try, i hope it will be something nice with a interesting story, the battles doesnt look bad, since this game came out of the blue i dont know what to expect, wich makes me want to look forward for it more.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 08:45:06 PM by WildArms » Logged

WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 10:03:58 PM »

Adventures to go is released!! (i think it was released yesterday) so check the gamestops now!, also i think there is or will be... an online release, well there have to be i guess, for the psp GO...
Well rpgfan ill be waiting for your review :D, though i already have it in the way, it looks nice enough

WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 10:37:50 PM »

PE OOOPLE i already got the game! is like 10 times better than expected, i though it would be a good but meh game, but im liking this a lot now.
If it wasnt because i see natsume once i turn it on, i would never guess it was natsume the one who localized this

citizenchris099

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 01:53:24 PM »

was looking for something new (or at the very least something I hadn't heard of) last night on the ps store and ran into this. been playing it this morning and it's a lot of fun so far. Has a kind of ironic/cute humor to it that I could see people not enjoying but I find it amusing. 

--
Chris

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything that happens will happen today
and nothing has changed, but nothing's the same
and every tomorrow could be yesterday
and everything that happens will happen today"

-David Byrne
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 03:37:49 PM »

I hope you didn't pay much for it.  You can get sealed copies at Gamestop for like $9.
citizenchris099

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 04:33:28 PM »

I hope you didn't pay much for it.  You can get sealed copies at Gamestop for like $9.

$14.99 and I don't mind the disperity in cost as it was extremely convienient to be able to download the game. This is arguably the one feature that to me makes the psp a viable alternative to DS...though I still prefer my DS lol.

--
Chris

-David Byrne
professor ganson

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 12:37:48 AM »

I bought this at full price when it came out.  Worst purchase of the year for me.  I really disliked the game, and now just a few months later you can buy it for 1/4 the original price.  Total waste of $40.

Alfa System Forever
citizenchris099

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 11:17:13 AM »

I bought this at full price when it came out.  Worst purchase of the year for me.  I really disliked the game, and now just a few months later you can buy it for 1/4 the original price.  Total waste of $40.

my feelings of a game are always in direct proportion to what I paid. I paid 15 for this and its rad...had I paid full original retail...i'd probably be much more descriminating.

--
Chris

-David Byrne
WildArms
With my dying will...!

Come on, become a legend

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 11:58:11 AM »

Well i really enjoyed the game, another good game that just came out is mimana iya chronicles, dunno if i should make a thread for it (or if it already has one)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: