Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 07:07:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334464 Posts in 13702 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  New Indie RPG: 'The Black Arena'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Indie RPG: 'The Black Arena'  (Read 1098 times)
ChaoticHeartLD

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 14, 2009, 09:48:41 AM »

Hello, everyone.

I thought I would take the opportunity to announce our entry into the ImmUnity Challenge; an RPG-lite game called 'The Black Arena'.

For those who do not know, the ImmUnity Challenge is a contest run by the people at MuseGames for all the indie developers using the Unity Game Engine. The contest calls for a prototype, with the winner earning a distribution contract for a finished product based on that prototype.

Our entry, so far, is the only classic RPG entry. My reason for posting it here is, first, to garner as many votes as I can, of course. The second is for feedback from a community dedicated to RPGs. One would be surprised how difficult it is to get good play-testers with the ability to critique in a genre such as RPGs.

All the game entries are playable in your web browser, so there is nothing to download to play any of prototypes. We would appreciate any votes for 'The Black Arena', and feedback would be appreciated even more.

The Link to the entry page is : http://musegames.com/community/immunitychallenge/

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy.

Chaotic Heart Studios
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: