Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 05:16:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338404 Posts in 13853 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Windows 7 Released
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Windows 7 Released  (Read 3226 times)
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 09:44:13 PM »

Oh no, did someone say something negative about Windows.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 09:46:24 PM »

Point: ------------->
Your head: O

I think it flew past!  Try and catch it before it's too late!

Code:
i herd vista sucks or something lol idunno

maybe if your point wasn't made laughable by hyperbole I would have addressed it instead of giving you a smartass response

then again I probably would have just thought to myself that if you were going to make a one line attack on vista you should have made it at an appropriate time and place (such as in a vista thread about three years ago when doing so wasn't old hat)

Stop getting all butt hurt. The entire point of Vista was a stop gap between xp and the OS they wanted to release.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Megalixir
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 10:17:17 PM »

Quote from: Parn
yeah well
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 10:21:36 PM by Megalixir » Logged
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 10:36:05 PM »

Quote from: Parn
yeah well

You're a real cool guy, with that whole "37% of my posts are fucking garbage" thing and all.

Oh, and let's not forget the whole "I'm going to complain about one line responses then make a post that's just a fucking quote" thing, either.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 10:40:19 PM by D-Rider » Logged

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 10:51:15 PM »

I dunno, I like where this is going.  We can spend several pages revealing our utter contempt for one another.  It should be precious.
Megalixir
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 11:22:55 PM »

I dunno, I like where this is going.  We can spend several pages revealing our utter contempt for one another.  It should be precious.

rpgfan would suck if we didn't do this
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 11:33:47 PM »

rpgfan would suck if we didn't do this

Well now, I certainly appreciate the lengths you've gone to to save our humble message boards!  Let me reward you.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009, 07:24:48 AM »

Why did you ban him.  The possibilities were endless.  I was hoping to open this thread like one opens a pinata, revealing a small but fruitful landscape at my feet filled with treats to savor.
mr. nails
Total Games Beaten: 415

Playing: Dragon Quest V (DS)

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 08:31:00 AM »

seems i've gotten lazy.  when winvista was 1st released i was all over it.  as good as i thought xp was i wanted sumthing new and that's where vista came in.  seems i was the only one in the world practically that cared for the once born dying rapidly os.  now, fast forward (5 years?) and win 7 is born and while i do have a copy i have yet to install it.  i dual booted xp/vista for a while just to see wtf with vista, but now i just don't care.  vista is fine atm still and dx11 WILL be supported so i guess i'll get to win7 sumtime.  xmas break?

Final Fantasy's Completed
FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, FFV
FFVI, CC: FFVII, FFVII, FFIII
FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII & FFT
20th Anniversary
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: