Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 05:14:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327685 Posts in 13414 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  A Chrono Trigger themed hip-hop album by nerdcore rapper, ytcracker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: A Chrono Trigger themed hip-hop album by nerdcore rapper, ytcracker  (Read 6252 times)
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 30, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »

You can download the album for free right here.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 12:48:10 PM »

Finally Nerdcore gets some love from someone other than me!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »

Wish he'd rap less about weed. Otherwise it's amazing. Love it.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 02:43:06 PM »

Wish he'd rap less about weed. Otherwise it's amazing. Love it.

Yeah. YTCracker is one of my least favorite Nerdcore artists.

Check out Optimus Rhyme, Schaffer the Darklord and MC Frontalot if you enjoyed this. Also Random has a CD out called Mega Ran that is all beats from Mega Man remixed with raps. Grow Up is a fantastic song.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 12:22:40 AM »

I'm certainly aware of the Mega Ran album. My favorite nerdcore acts are MC Frontalot and Beefy. :)

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 12:27:19 AM »

I'm certainly aware of the Mega Ran album. My favorite nerdcore acts are MC Frontalot and Beefy. :)

Beefy is a douchewaffle but his music is awesome.

Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 01:36:56 AM »

I love Entity, The Ranger, and Kabuto the Python. <3
ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 03:49:23 AM »

Mixing an epic game with a shitty music genre? I have a bad feeling about this...

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 07:00:55 PM »

Mixing an epic game with a shitty music genre? I have a bad feeling about this...

How about you go kill yourself you fucking cum guzzling twat monkey. Fucking christ. Why the fuck do trolls like you feel the need to come into threads that you have no interest in and just be a fucking douche nozzle.

Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 07:17:05 PM »

Rap is hardly a shitty music genre. A lot of recent (late 90's and forward) mainstream rap has lost the plot on what rap is actually about, but that isn't the genre's fault.
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 10:35:05 PM »

Rap is hardly a shitty music genre. A lot of recent (late 90's and forward) mainstream rap has lost the plot on what rap is actually about, but that isn't the genre's fault.

This.

Seriously, hip-hop can be really wonderful. It's just that a lot of it that has "mass appeal" is by and large garbage.

Seriously, if you can't dig THIS track, there's something wrong with you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIed0kUh57w

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 10:38:43 PM »

This is, and will forever be the best song to play in the car for the months of June through August.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_PDns23RWY
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 10:52:38 PM »

This.

Seriously, hip-hop can be really wonderful. It's just that a lot of it that has "mass appeal" is by and large garbage.

Seriously, if you can't dig THIS track, there's something wrong with you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIed0kUh57w

That is fucking awesome

Edit: Not a rap or hip hop song but this is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDBpQVhCMb8&feature=fvw
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 10:55:18 PM by Daggerstrike » Logged

ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 06:29:42 AM »

How about you go kill yourself you fucking cum guzzling twat monkey. Fucking christ. Why the fuck do trolls like you feel the need to come into threads that you have no interest in and just be a fucking douche nozzle.

Because Rap/Hip-Hop is impossible to enjoy? And Chrono Trigger is an amazing RPG?

Edit: Not a rap or hip hop song but this is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDBpQVhCMb8&feature=fvw

I heard this a while ago, but it's still awesome!

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 06:50:01 AM »

Because Rap/Hip-Hop is impossible to enjoy? And Chrono Trigger is an amazing RPG?

I would closely read my response to you. Subjectively you may not like rap, but it's objectively quite a respectable and enjoyable art form. Just because it's impossible for you to enjoy, for whatever close-minded reasons you may have, does not mean you may speak authoritatively on the matter for others (which is exactly how you sound).
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: