Holy Christ, I'm not reading that annoying block of text. Somebody summarize. :P
- Album = Concept
- Songs = Slower than normal.
- But songs = More complex than anything else previously done
- On the songs where Bruce has contributed, his voice sounds as powerful as it does on his solo work.
- Album topics sort of sound like Dance of Death's title track meets Paschendale.
- The best song was apparently written by Dave. ...And that is his only one on the album.
- Apparently fans of Maiden's rockier stuff will hate it, but the fans who like Maiden for being Maiden will love it. Just because it's so multi faceted. And not just some... Wrathchild spinoffs.
It just sounds good.