Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 10:22:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327949 Posts in 13430 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Worst. Date. Ever. (Bring your pee bottle)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Worst. Date. Ever. (Bring your pee bottle)  (Read 11953 times)
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2009, 09:24:12 AM »

I was laughing, and then laughed harder when I read:
The turd wouldn't ****ing dissolve...
Then I lost it. Funny shit there.
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 01:31:49 PM »

This guy seriously needs to see the good doctor at his campus counseling center about his social anxiety, because it's probably more crippling than he lets on.
A person using body building to hide his inward feelings of worthlessness and social unacceptance? Neil, I dunno what backwater planet you grew up on bro, but here, we do––fuck
Dincrest
Onoda
RPGFan Editor

Lieutenant Commander Vacation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 02:17:30 PM »

I was laughing, and then laughed harder when I read:
The turd wouldn't ****ing dissolve...
Then I lost it. Funny shit there.

...and this is why meatheads need to eat more vegetables and get more fiber in their diets. 

And Dios, I have nothing to say in response except for a Nelson Muntz "HA ha."  Probably inappropriate, but I'll do it anyway. 

"Immortality is a manga artist without deadlines.  Without deadlines, the manga artist will never get the job done."
   -Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Phase 58
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2009, 03:12:46 PM »

Its about time we had another bodily function failure thread on this forum (perhaps we were a bit overdue).

However I'm all for gender equality and the next time someone feels the urge to make another one of these threads so I have to ask if it would be too much to ask for if one of you can find a story of a female making God cry next time?

Seriously, haven't we had enough stories of guys trying to weed themselves out of the gene-pool through self-mutilation? Because, I'm pretty sure this site has covered the gamut of every willful emasculation save for getting your junk caught in the kitchen sink's disposal mechanism.

I'd really rather not hear about any females having such mishaps. In my delusional world, women are not capable of such things.
Cinnamon and spice, and everything nice, ya know?
; - )

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »

I'd really rather not hear about any females having such mishaps. In my delusional world, women are not capable of such things.
; - )

NEWSFLASH: Women pee and poop and fart.

I RUINED YOUR FANTASY. I'm such a ho. :|

CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2009, 04:19:11 PM »

; - )

We also give birth, menstruate and wax our body hair. Nightmaaaare.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Dincrest
Onoda
RPGFan Editor

Lieutenant Commander Vacation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2009, 04:47:00 PM »

Eh, guys wax their body hair too.  Or shave it.  Not all, but enough do.  I myself am a body groomer.  Body builders especially wax because being hairless and oiled allows muscles to show better. 

And for some reason, blood is seen as a less icky bodily fluid than urine and feces.  Like if you posed the question "would you rather drink a shot of someone else's blood or someone else's urine?" a lot of people would choose blood, yet there are probably more contaminants in that blood than in the urine, thus making the urine safer to drink.  Yet it's still ickier.   

"Immortality is a manga artist without deadlines.  Without deadlines, the manga artist will never get the job done."
   -Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Phase 58
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2009, 07:07:03 PM »

Thats actually a great point Neal, now that I think about it.  I mean I honestly would choose Urine..just cause of all the shows ive seen where you do it if you cant find water..course I mean id choose neither..but sorry, I dont think im a vampire (and to clarify, I USED to know people who thought they were all vampire cause they liked the taste of their own blood and stuff...-_-) and honestly, you hear more about getting diseases from blood than urine.  Can you even get AIDS or Hepatitis from drinking someone elses piss?  Course now I realize were talking about drinking blood and piss..and I have become rather grossed out.

And yeah, I don't wax, but I do pluck, cause honestly..I don't think anyone finds a mono brow at all cool or attractive.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 09:18:54 PM »

; - )

OMG, it's like the skanky Book of Revelation!  How can reality not live up to the untarnished ideal?  DAMN DIRTY APES!

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2009, 11:35:23 PM »

Eh, guys wax their body hair too.  Or shave it.  Not all, but enough do.  I myself am a body groomer.  Body builders especially wax because being hairless and oiled allows muscles to show better. 

And for some reason, blood is seen as a less icky bodily fluid than urine and feces.  Like if you posed the question "would you rather drink a shot of someone else's blood or someone else's urine?" a lot of people would choose blood, yet there are probably more contaminants in that blood than in the urine, thus making the urine safer to drink.  Yet it's still ickier.   
Actually, in a completely healthy individual it's more likely that the blood will be healthier for drink since urine is just the body excreting waste products.

Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 11:52:51 PM »

Best read I had all month. This is why I am pro-pictures when I read. Hilarious.

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Dios GX
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 12:55:41 AM »

Are you trying to say you have a golden shower kink or something brah?
I jest.

I also have to say, reading this story again, I notice his (pathetic) fallback of his "blankie" being piss bottles. I'll go on record and say I've had to piss in bottles in my room in the middle of the night, unable to get to a fucking toilet due to awesome diseases blah blah anyway --> his insistence of "this could have been averted IF––" followed by mention of his erection and all that. Now, I honestly feel myself to keep, my body at least, relatively clean. Is it such a psychotic idea to just lodge your dick into the bowl? Unless he's got a 12 incher or the toilet was the size of a chef boyardee can, I'd say he's unaware of the tens of thousands of layers of bacteria and filth that fester on his flesh 24 hours a day.

Fun fact: the bacteria from feces travels through ten ply of toilet paper in half of a second. I bet at least one person here is gonna start washing their hands a lot more thoroughly.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 07:00:29 AM »

I think people would be more willing to drink blood than urine because we've all tasted blood at some point, like when you're having a nosebleed or something. Go with the evil you know rather than the evil you don't, yeah?
Dios GX
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 09:53:51 AM »

Yeah but can you get AIDs by drinking a victim's urine, or would blood be the larger culprit if any? Also I agree with Hathen. We've all bit our lips, tongues, cheeks or somesuch. Likely sucked or clamped our front teeth on a wound/bite to drain it perhaps.

Like I said though, if you take the time to study just how much filth is on your person at any given time, you may freak out. Me, however? I view humanity in contrast to the majority of living sentient organisms on this planet, and I have to say we are pretty fucking huge. I think the fact we can tolerate such an inexhaustible amount of bacterial hellstorms should be taken into consideration more. Instead, some people think touching dirt or getting food grease on your hands from washing dishes is going to end their fucking lives. Waaaaaaahhh.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 10:11:08 AM »

; - )

Not cool, ladies. Not cool AT ALL.

aka: *plugs fingers in ears* I'm not listening! La La la!

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: